Allen West: “Nothing On This Green Earth Liberal Progressives Fear More” ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought he was 100% liar, 110% hypocrite and 120% asshole.

:D

#11     Mar 14, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

Speaking of black conservatives, Levin has Sowell coming up this hour on his show. It's 7:14CST as I type this.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/sectional.asp?id=32930

#12     Mar 14, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

Sowell explained how he abandoned his belief in Marxism while a student in Chicago in his 20's, and why he did so. Excellent interview. I would be curious to know how RCG feels about this interview if he cares to listen. I challenge him to do so (and any other progressives). It will be free in Mark's archives later tonight or tomorrow at the link I provided in the previous post.

He also explained how the progressives were involved in eugenics last century which eviscerates arguments made here in recent days regarding conservatives and racism.

A great mind, who is no doubt considered an Uncle Tom, even though he was once one of those who would call him such.

#13     Mar 14, 2013
  4. Its so hilarious watching you guys create all these baited threads fishing for responses from Dems.
    You guys ought to pay people like Free Thinker and others like him to come back and post here.

#14     Mar 14, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

How much would it cost to make you go away?

#15     Mar 14, 2013
  6. TGregg

TGregg

WTF would we do that? We can just make up their posts if we wished.

Naw, we can write all the Free Thinker (and friends) quotes we want, they are a mindless repetition of the same old drivel. Not only do they fail to contain anything original, they don't even have anything new. No new ideas, no new thoughts, no new concepts, let alone something worth consideration.

#16     Mar 14, 2013