Alleged Qaeda Letter Threatens U.S. Over Yassin Death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trend Fader, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so you are special? What exactly is so special about you? That you are a trader? LOL!!! That you need to look down on others and constantly compare yourself with people less fortunate than you and less lucky than you living in a democracy? I rather think that all you are is a disgrace to your country. What has this country become? What about the great leaders and people working so hard for freedom and free speech? All is left, is some wannabe traders who cannot get their mouth full enough of horsesh......And what about people showing emotions and those getting the big pictures, they are gays or what? Yes, 09/11 has hit people hard. Much harder than all are willing to admit. In some sense they have won over you, regardless of whether the U.S. has got weapons and whatever we have to hear from those teeny wannabe traders in here who have never been at war. Your freedom has been stifled and that is something that was dear to you. Its gone and hard to fix, if ever. I do not look down on that. But I face the truth.

#61     Mar 23, 2004
  2. reg

reg

#62     Mar 23, 2004
  3. Winston

Winston

if you are ever wondering about their mindset overthere and how they are able to enlist so many suicide bombers. Quite an amazing statistic!

#63     Mar 23, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.