Alleged Qaeda Letter Threatens U.S. Over Yassin Death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trend Fader, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. now it seems all the racists have met in this thread. Nice!!!
    At least it shows your respect for others. Just remember, you will be judged as you judge others. Always has been, always will be!!!

#41     Mar 23, 2004
  2. gms

gms

Apparently, reverential islamic women become slutty after death.

#42     Mar 23, 2004
  3. M, with all due respect...

I DON'T see how this is appropriate for the TRADING forum. Maybe I'm mistaken bro.. but can you articulate how and why this belongs in this forum??!

This ET is beginning to turn into YHOO.COM with certain parties posting crap that will either create fear or hope or greed. Fine, place it in chit chat. Please..... either get another MODERATOR or have the one appointed keep an eye on this kind of stuff; or ET.Com will just turn into another yaaaahhooo b.s. website. I thought when I first joined that it (like siliconinvestor.com) might appeal to a more sophisticated trader who was above posting crap that is supposed to center on TRADING... but in reality is geopolitical crap!

ALL news COULD affect the market. The weather getting warmer, might. SO are we now gonna post the weather forecast for Chicago and NYC in a TRADING forum?!????

Certainly getting more and more disappointed in the crowd ET has attracted recently since the market went higher.

IcE
    :cool:

#43     Mar 23, 2004
  4. Weasel

Weasel

The world has changed and not for the better since the 9/11 attacks. I resent that in a big way. If white guys from the Scottish Highlands did it I'd be taking pop shots at them too. It has nothing to do with race. I'm angry over what was taken away us. The secure and free feeling all Americans used to enjoy. So....back tot he hate thread. Who's next? How about Armenians? Where the fuck are they from anyway? Is there an Armenia somewhere? Perhaps in the Falkland Islands? Or those islands off the coast of Brooklyn.....Da fuckin' islands?

#44     Mar 23, 2004
  5. Weasel

Weasel

How's maverick?

#45     Mar 23, 2004
  6. b_ale

b_ale

You just hit the nail on the head: "Terrorism" is a religious movement. As such it embraces beliefs and faith.

If this period of time will teach us anything its lesson will convey exactly how insane human beings are once they conceive spiritual concepts.

I have no doubt that if enough of the masses believed it is best to commit some kind of mass annihilation of humans - I mean several hundred million at once - it would done - just like that.

Then, afterward, the insanity of mankind would justify it somehow with no further thought taken for it. It would go down in the annals of history as some bullshit and we'd GET OVER IT.

Proving that beliefs are the most powerful and driving emotions we can have - even reaching into the depths of utter stupidity and mental illness (read the concept of terrorism and Jihad).

Surely there has got to be a way to either end terrorism or equalize its efforts.

What is truly amazing in all this is: the remedy some of the brighter minds on our planet have come up with not only create more death and assure more terrorist strikes, but continue applying the same methods in the face of the fact that these ways do NOT end or diminish the attacks - yet these routes are still being actively taken.

This Jihad shit is on course to go on for the next 25 years and beyond.

If we really want to END terrorism, then we have to either nail it hard like Israel nailed Pastor Yihee-whatwashisname, or the USA has to condemn Israel's leader for doing it: and we have to sever all ties to Israel.

In other words, we need to slam Palestine up against the wall right now and say: "If you even THINK of doing a terrorist attack on ANY HUMAN BEING - think twice, because the very next Jihad terrorist attack you do it will be the LAST one you do because we are going to drop 4 nuclear bombs on Palestine at the FIRST HINT of an attack - END! We're just ITCHIN to nuke someone, brother, it might as well be YOU!"

Then the USA needs to go to the other handful of questionable borderline countries and give THIS message to terrorists: "The very next strike you do on ANY HUMAN being, you see Iran? It won't FUCKING be there anymore! The whole country will be one huge burial plot, got it? Now, bring it on, FUCKERS, and see what YOU get! Because all THIS shit is over NOW!"

Now THAT'S war! THAT is the way you deal with terrorists to WIN against them.

Furthermore, we have to go to the world and say, "Remember your Muslim faith? Well FUCK you AND the name of your bullshit Allah god, because he's bad news for people, and all that shit is now HISTORY. Correct, assholes, because the Islamic faith gives rise to terrorism, it is now ABOLISHED. GET OVER IT! ANY practitioner on the friggen PLANET found to be practising this faith will be BOILED IN ACID SLOWLY! You'll be dreamin of your 70 slut pieces of shit virgins in heaven, all right."

THAT is the way you deal with terrorists to WIN them.

Anything less than taking these measures and the USA is not fixing the problem but is adding to it like tossing dry wood on an open burning wildfire.

See, people, you got to get mean. You got to deal with shit the only way there IS to deal with it, sometimes. Yah just can't be Mr. Nice Guy when innocent people are continuing to get creamed in the name of some phony crap. Yah have to get down to it and get dirty to dig that root of "Evil" out that Bush seems to indicate as being there.

Either yah do it or yah don't. But you can't sit around and cry about it anymore because all this terrorism shit is gunna destroy us as sure as Hell unless we STOP it NOW.

If this article as to their intentions is true, then we may not have a choice but to end it now.

God bless,

Sam

----------------------------------------------

Will you be the one to sacrifice YOUR life for this cause? I think not. And thanks for telling us how you really feel. Way to keep an unbiased and open mind. I’m sure you trade the same way. Let me tell you a little about YOUR beliefs:

“If this period of time will teach us anything its lesson will convey exactly how insane human beings are once they conceive MATERIAL concepts.”

Sounds like your thoughts and beliefs are as warped as anyone else. Was it the mind-numbing MTV you grew up on that stole your attention span and turned you into a robotic consumer? Now you’re a brainwashed adrenaline junkie sex addict. The worst is you believe what you read in the papers and see on tv. You have no way of deciphering the daily barrage of truth and lies that is thrown your way. You conform with the rest of the herd and accept that which will make your life easier. You are mentally lazy, a hypocrite. You don’t want to see both sides of the coin because it’s too much effort and you are afraid. You are lead by your impulsive emotions and allow them to mold your existence. BTW, these are all the flaws of a bad trader.

So next time you’re thinking of writing a statement as ignorant and stupid as the one above. WE will be keeping a mental tab. Make sense?

Bass Ale

#46     Mar 23, 2004

7. Are you shitting me?

The whole market is being capped by terrorist fears. Look at what gold has been doing.. up like 7 days in a row.. look at the dollar and then look at the stock market.

This is very relevant to trading.. because it has to do with investor psychology and also effects consumer spending.

Just take a look at the VIX.. and you will see fear. Look how nervous this market is... every bomb scare or terrorist threat moves this market in a split second.

Today around noon time Arab banks have been heavily buying gold and selling the dollar.. just put things into perspective.

--MIKE

#47     Mar 23, 2004
  8. Ice...

The only thing I agree with you is that many people make this thread into a pissing contest of Anti Islam and Anti America crap.

I would preffer if we just stuck to trading and how all this is effecting the markets worldwide.

My point was to focus on how all of this news will effect the markets.. not bashing religions and name calling.

But to say that terrorist threats or anything related to terrorism is not effecting the market is nonsense.

--MIKE

#48     Mar 23, 2004
  9. maxpi

maxpi

We are WAY dependent on oil. Everything is made out of the stuff, plastics, clothing, fertilizers, everything. The idea of us getting off oil dependency anytime soon is laughable. We could do it but the ajustment period would be something else. Only an environmentalist would wish that on us.

Max

#49     Mar 23, 2004
  10. Oh, so this is trading "psychology". Oh, Ok. Now I get it!

sorry you couldn't even concede any part of my point... read it over again slowly without protecting the caveman, and you will see it is right on target!

well....... we all reap what we sow. SO if ET wants to deteriorate into this kind of stuff.... and call it TRADING discussions, then why even have different forums?

regards,

#50     Mar 23, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.