Alleged Qaeda Letter Threatens U.S. Over Yassin Death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trend Fader, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reg

reg

This 70 virgin foolishness have me convinced that Mohammed is really a pervert and that people who follow this way of thinking are of the same ilk.

#31     Mar 23, 2004
  2. Weasel

Weasel

Mohammed : from the ancient language of arabic and islamic meaning dickless or without balls.

#32     Mar 23, 2004
  3. Grand mal in the tete

#33     Mar 23, 2004
  4. rgelite

rgelite

Well, I agree, those are all contradictions.

Saturday Night Live did a solid parody years ago. Although it was sans the overtly religious overtones, the point was made in their usual "subtle" style.

Pretty virgin is chained to the wall in the dungeon of the monster; the good townspeople, as they do every year, had given her over in appeasement (without her consent, of course). He has managed to overpower the knight who came to her rescue.

But instead of killing him, the monster bids as to whether this knight frequents any of the bars in town. When the knight says that he does, the monster's demeanor changes from killer to trader--he whines about how sick and tired he is of always getting these clueless virgins each and every year. And the skit begins to hit its stride.

The monster rolls his eyes and with tons of sarcasm asks, "Have you ever HAD a virgin??" followed by mimicking, "Ooh, ooh, what are you going to DO now? Ooh, what's THAT for?? Ooh, why do you want ME to do THAT?? Where? Where?? WHERE??? I don't KNOW if I want to!! I don't know IF I can! Oh, NO, not again!! Ooh, it hurts!!"

He finishes by confiding in the knight that virgins are overrated. Way, way overrated. Then he strikes a deal, agreeing to let this one and the knight go free if, on the knight's word of honor, he promises to go into town and bring back a clean but really skanky whore. Really, really skanky. The knight agrees.

And so do I.

#34     Mar 23, 2004
  5. .......why we are experimenting anger, resentment, and hatred against Americans in the Arabic world is precisely due to statements such as yours. People like you stir up anger because of your disrespect for other cultures. What qualifies you to judge others and who authorizes you to look down on others? Are you or Americans or Europeans anything special? (Btw, I am European, and also despise similar quotes by people in Europe).
    That we need to fight terrorism: No question, no doubt!!! But what upsets the 99.98% of non-extremist Muslims in the world are attitudes that are expressed by people like you!!! Should you be too dumb or short-sighted to understand: This war will NEVER be won unless the U.S. or Israel makes concessions!!! But you may dream on and continue uttering your unsophisticated hate tirades.

It won't help you trading, that is guaranteed!!!

#35     Mar 23, 2004
  6. rgelite

rgelite

Oh well, I guess it's more virgins to the monsters then, if some had their way.

But really, I think these fellas just need to get screwed a whole lot more. In THIS life. I read that Task Force 121 is doing a pretty good job of that to them for the U.S.

http://students.engr.scu.edu/~jabraham/specwar/specops/us/tf121/page1.html

Hooya!

#36     Mar 23, 2004
  7. Weasel

Weasel

You must be a raghead. Shouldn't you being pumping my gas or something? Get off your soap box man. Just harmless fun to break up the day.

#37     Mar 23, 2004
  8. reg

reg

We feel this way because 3000 people died in NYC on 9/11/2001, an act carried out by those ragheads, you dumbass.
    The difference between us (Americans) and those virgin-crazed terrorists is that we have all the weapons to wipe them off the face of the earth, but we restrain ourselves from doing so.
    They on the other hand will not hesitate to annihilate us if they ever get their hands on these weapons.
    This is not about respect for other cultures but about our survival.

#38     Mar 23, 2004
  9. ...what is coming out of your mouth. Surely, you bear the ultimate responsibility for what is coming out of your mouth (and you will be judged for it), however, in general, wouldn't populations in the Arabic world feel so disrespected and looked down upon, we would never have had 09/11. What I am saying is that looking just at Israel and Palestine is way not enough. The U.S. and most of its polititions are grossly missing the big picture here. As much as you dislike an ultra-strong U.S. federal administration policing your every move, other people in other nations greatly dislike being put down and controlled by American interests. That is the one and only problem we are facing on this globe at the moment. NOTHING ELSE. Why do Americans have SUCH A F.CKING big problem, letting other people live their life? No, they need to sniff around in Japan, in European interests, the mid East, in every perceivable African country, in South America, in Cuba, in Middle America, and what have you. If you guys need to be around everywhere because you otherwise feel threatened then its about time to start making friends: I mean REAL friends, not just buying people.

P.S.: IF you just joke around why don't you move over to the chit-chat forums, maybe your jokes are appreciated there.

#39     Mar 23, 2004
  10. This is pretty funny. :D

Remember that day we strung up that uppity black boy?
    That was pretty fun too. :eek:

(Just in case you didn't know, I'm being very sarcastic with this)

#40     Mar 23, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.