Allegation in P&R forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bond_trad3r, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Coming from you, that's classic.

Addressing comments about raping my kids is "stalking" to you. Good grief but you're pathetic.

How's your counseling of pedophiles going? Laughed in any of their faces, recently? Do your kids know you think the idea of a pedophile raping and murdering kids like them is funny?

#11     Mar 2, 2009
  2. If you kiss his ass any more you're gonna get a fecal mustache...

All that should be expected of Joe or any other moderator is to moderate in a fair and objective manner. This means that if you are allowed to post disgusting comments, then certainly those who take issue with and oppose your comments should be able to post as well.

It is clear from the questions that Joe asked that he is unfamiliar with your sordid history. At least I hope that is the case, and that he will take the time to educate himself on this issue.

#12     Mar 2, 2009
  3. resinate, I'm sorry, but are you kidding? Is this a joke?

Fixated and sanctimonious?? Who is the most fixated, sanctimonious prick on these boards?

hap's point is that ZZZ again brought up the spectre of a sexual assault on hap's kids, and instead of Z being banned for life, he and I are banned and the Disgusting Alcoholic Troll is free to keep posting (even though he has to pretend he chose to start posting as O777).

Lucrum had it right - ban all of us for good or ban none of us. This way smells a bit high, doesn't it?

You showed yourself to be less than objective when it came to dealing with Z's opponents. It behooves you to stay out of this argument.

#13     Mar 2, 2009
  4. It would be very helpful to all concerned if Joe were to simply weigh in here and confirm that he will adjudicate P & R fairly and without prejudice.

#14     Mar 5, 2009
  5. What's the problem, Joe? You don't have a problem stating you will be a fair moderator and not show favoritism to any one member and discriminate against another member, do you? :confused:

#15     Mar 7, 2009
  6. Mod's position = protect the pedophile troll.

It's obvious and a new low for ET.

#16     Mar 18, 2009
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it's obviously important to you since, besides your above post, you've also created multiple threads making similar allegations. Don't know who "cowbell" is, but neither NIK nor hap are currently banned, and both made a number of posts today. If you are referring to the past that was very brief which was corrected shortly thereafter. Also, if someone is advocating pedophilia or advocating the raping of children please provide links to such posts so that it can be addressed. If it didn't happen on the board but instead in the ET Chat then you will need to provide links to the specific chat log(s) along with the time of the offending statements. Thanks.

#17     Mar 18, 2009
  8. IQ139

IQ139

I think Ivanovich is the real problem here

#18     Mar 18, 2009
  9. Good grief, Magna. You know damn well from links and posts from the past what OPTIONAL777/ZZZzzzzzzz has posted in Chat and in P & R. Resinate, the former moderator and butt-buddy of Zzzz's, protected Zzz and deleted the offensive posts and even entire threads to protect his boyfriend. But not before many saw them. Recently MoM0 saw a post from the Zzztroll about my kids being raped, which the troll deleted shortly thereafter. So he posts and then deletes. Sick shit....

Of course, you're the same guy who automatically jumped to the conclusion that I was Z11 and PM'ed me numerous times saying as much. When proven wrong, you didn't even apologize. So you don't have much integrity to begin with...

You've been an ardent protector of the Zzztroll here and hardly objective.

Besides, why are you here and Joe, the supposed moderator of P & R, is not?

And FYI, Joe has not responded to PMs asking him to tell the Zzztroll to stop starting threads having to do with pedophilia. It's obvious to all that those threads are instigated only to bait people and start a flame war.

Pretty amazing that the ET hierarchy is willing to risk being known as a site that allows pedophile defenders (and possibly worse) to post indiscriminately. Not a good reputation to have. Very bad for business, as a matter of fact....

#19     Mar 18, 2009
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

No I don't and have never seen that which you claim, please provide links to such posts on either the board or the Chat. If either the posts no longer exist or you can't locate them then there is nothing I can do to review them.

I know you've made that claim many times, which doesn't make it true. But even if it were to be the case Resinate did not have the ability to delete posts from the ET Chat. So please provide links to Chat logs along with the times of the offending posts. Bottom line, you and MoM0 need to do more than simply make allegations. Even if you make them repeatedly and very loudly at some point they have to be backed up. I'm sure you would want the same if someone were making wild claims against you.

Probably best, in the face of these "disappearing" posts as you claim, that in the future either you or MoM0 take a screen snapshot to preserve it. Then it won't be hearsay or based on often faulty memory.

Not sure what something that happened many years ago has to do with MoM0's post, but I didn't PM you numerous times. And for mistakenly committing the unforgiveable crime of initially thinking you were Z11 I apologize.

No, I haven't been an ardent protector of anyone, and you ranting on with another one of your many claims doesn't make it so. Especially since, once again you provide no evidence.

One of my duties is to oversee the entire board and I help out in each forum as needed. Joe is very busy and does a superb job administering all of ET, even if in your typically snide way you think he is the supposed moderator. Again, you or MoM0 should provide simple proof to back up your claims and complaints. Either screen-shots, or links to threads, or links to posts, or links to Chat logs (with offending post-times). But something, anything, for otherwise it looks like you're just a whiner.

Please provide links. As you say there are threads that shouldn't be a problem. Do you mean he's advocating pedophilia or engaging in a discussion about some aspect of it?

In the P&R Forum we allow a wide range of discussion about many topics. While we don't permit advocacy of breaking the law, having a conversation about sensitive subjects is not the same thing, even if it offends you. I notice you don't challenge or complain about much of the other speech that would be deemed "hate" or "extremist" in some quarters, and certainly offends many. Again, if you or MoM0 can provide links to anyone advocating breaking the laws please do so. Otherwise, as the clear warning to the P&R Forum says: Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum!

#20     Mar 19, 2009