All yesterdays indicies gains gone

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 6, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Doesn't look good.

#11     Jun 6, 2008
  2. I do :). Maximum pain. The more we fall, the more powerful it will be on the way up.

Volatility makes me happy :)

$ makes me happy also. Go shorts !

#12     Jun 6, 2008
  3. listed

listed

Speak for yourself brother. I have been in this game before you were itching your daddy's pants.

#13     Jun 6, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why, is that where your stop is at?

#14     Jun 6, 2008
  5. when it will go down, it will be worse for equities.

all of your remember this: long dollar, short equities, short commodities. That is the play in the next 12 months or so.

#15     Jun 6, 2008
  6. Thought to add to all, that when you see the above post, you should do the opposite. I am going to check EUR/USD to see whether to short it. This Xflat is a good guy, in the sense that if you do the opposite of what he thinks, you will always make money.:D

#16     Jun 6, 2008
  7. No, that is where he last shorted. And yesterday he covered his shorts and went long NDX because it "broke" a new multi month high.

These guys are unbelievable. They are extremely bullish at the absolute top (of each day).

:D

#17     Jun 6, 2008

8. Might want to short under 360, he trades big size Luc. His selling might trigger a bigger move down.
    :p :p :p

#18     Jun 6, 2008
  9. Sure. Two big down moves (one from front, the other from low back) landing on pants. One of them stinks :)

#19     Jun 6, 2008
  10. down 300 points now ..3 more hours of trading ..

oil ramping ...blasting off to new highs

All the oil bubble heads are smitten and I am right yet again about the direction of oil.

#20     Jun 6, 2008