All White....All Male

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 28, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Why can't Democrats see people as people instead of putting people into groups?

The first thing they do is look at the color of skin, gender and sexual preference then make their decision.

These people actually think OJ didn't kill his wife. Whats up with that?

#21     Nov 28, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

On average, the children of over-privilege are more qualified than the children of the middle class, and a lot more qualified than the children of under-privilege.

#22     Nov 28, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Same reason republicans can't.

#23     Nov 28, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Man, I didn't want to believe OJ killed his wife either. But the evidence was pretty damning. Cut hand, bloody glove found on the property. Between him and Casey Anthony it is pretty clear that our justice system is as broken as our political system.

#24     Nov 28, 2012
  5. r-in

r-in

You and RCG are either ignorant, or blind followers of party speak, which is what the greatest murders of all time relied on. The majority of Congress people who were, or are KKK members are Democrats. Do you know who? It is important, and just throwing out ignorant stupidity on the internet is the way things work, but does not make it right. Have you heard of Robert Byrd? He is one of quite a few. Please spend time understanding what you are saying, as this is important, and we do agree on that point. C'mon, I am not happy to admit how flawed Republicans are, but I do as It is right. It is time for people from both sides who truly believe in change to step up and force those changes. I am tired of idealogues who spew party line in complete ignorance of the facts. We have the ability to be the greatest nation again, and help those who need our help, but we need to get back to the basics. The people who founded this country weren't perfect, but they would admit it. They for the most part lost everything to free our nation. Look up the history of the founding fathers. Most lost everything including their families.
    I want us to be that nation that helps all they can, but I want to do that in a way that helps the next generation be even better. People fought and died for these principles.

#25     Nov 28, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#26     Nov 28, 2012
  7. No thanks. I prefer to go down with the ship. At the end of the day...

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ I did it my way °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

dobie dobie do, la la la, dobie dobie do

#27     Nov 28, 2012
  8. You would like to link democrats with conservatives, but the dems figured it out, the GOP is figuring it out, and you will too, unless, of course, you are one of them:)

#28     Nov 28, 2012

9. Well The GOP is a group,a group composed of white males mostly.
    How many Republican members of Congress are minorities ?Seems to me that when voting for people to represent them the first thing the majority of republicans look at is the color of their skin and their gender.Maybe its just a coincidence though

#29     Nov 28, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

They ain't ignorant.
    Actually, they are very good manipulators.
    Either could be president some day.

#30     Nov 28, 2012