All White....All Male

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Everyone except the wingers, and that is because no one listens to you in the real world, per your own admission.

ET is the only place where you can express your true feelings, right?

Shall I find the post for you?:)

#11     Nov 28, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm sure beginning to wonder why I do.

#12     Nov 28, 2012
  3. Those were conservatives, and LBJ ousted them. Now they inhabit the host of the GOP, who is now beginning to figure it out.:)

#13     Nov 28, 2012
  4. Until you wake up see the difference between you and 377, you will face the same frustration he does....come now, have I ever lied to you before?:)

#14     Nov 28, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It makes sense since the KKK was founded as a Democrat organization created to terrorize blacks and "radical republicans" during Reconstruction in the south.

The GOP is pretty useless though. Maybe the libertarian party will rise out of this mess.

#15     Nov 28, 2012
  6. The KKK was a conservative group which was hosted by the dems at that time. LBJ sent them packing. Hopefully the GOP will do the same.:)

#16     Nov 28, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

No frustration here. It isn't my reputation that has been destroyed by refusing to honor an agreement. You're the one running around posting about "whites".

I think all you are doing to causing actual racists to feel justified in their contempt for african-americans. You're confirming what they likely already believe, that every black persons is a boiling cauldron of racist hatred and resentment. You certainly give that impression.

#17     Nov 28, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Brother RCG, do you believe that the best person should be in a position or that race or gender is the most important objective?

#18     Nov 28, 2012
  9. The majority of racists in this country have all been the same from the confederacy to the modern day GOP,mostly bigoted whites from the confederate south

#19     Nov 28, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You can't lie your way out of history. The KKK was founded by Democrats and terrorized blacks and white republicans in the Reconstruction South. Historical fact.

Robert Byrd, a KKK member was a celebrated Democratic Senator. Historical fact.

From Wikipedia:

"Indeed, all they had in common, besides being overwhelmingly white, southern, and Democratic, was that they called themselves, or were called, Klansmen"

#20     Nov 28, 2012