All White....All Male

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 28, 2012.

1. r-in

r-in

No you didn't answer any of the questions. Wow, what a surprise. Yes or no to each issue.
    I did answer you. Yes, if someone stole from me, legally the property is mine and should be returned. That is the law. Did you know that? Again, I am looking for your opinions, and they involve simple yes and no answers unless you chose to expound on them, but please do. Please answer them one at a time, and avoid commenting on my answers as you all ready have done so. Answer my questions to you, and no as you seem to thik the law is potentially wrong I am not looking for the legal answer, but am looking for your honest opinion and answers.
    Thank you

#101     Nov 28, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

That was not my question. Have another look:

"Is it right for you to TAKE it back?"

Take. Not "receive" it back.

#102     Nov 28, 2012
  3. r-in

r-in

Rofl, ok I get it you will keep coming with false logic to avoid answering my questions. You have said it all through your poor attempts at trying to reason that I haven't answered your question. Over and out. Another useless thread on the internet. Thanks you for the days entertainment. Back to work. Hahaha, rofl. I keep coming back for this stuff, the ocassional educational material, and the guys who share their tech knowledge.
    Moving on......:D

#103     Nov 28, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :D

#104     Nov 28, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

There's a lot of that going on in this forum.

#105     Nov 28, 2012