ALL US traders are missing out on CFDs because of your lovely government.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by madrid9, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blast19

blast19

I actually only trade for fun. Longer term investments have made me plenty of money.

I'm still young, 25, so I have plenty of time to become a better trader.

It's just blatantly clear what an idiot you are and everyone on this board clearly thinks you're a fool.

I hold no jobs...if that was a question stupid, you should use a question mark.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Now prostrate yourself little boy.

#71     Jan 14, 2007
  2. Well considering the Dem's are for higher taxes I doubt they would like CFD's. The whole point (and why they've been blocked in the past) is it's a way to avoid taxes in trading. That is the sole benifit of them. And that's it.

#72     Jan 14, 2007
  3. There's no shame in hard work.

If I'm not mistaken you've crossed swords with a young guy, where's the honor in that?

#73     Jan 14, 2007
  4. blast19

blast19

He's got no honor.

Someone with honor would have apologized to all those who he called fools and idiots before being proven to be the idiot himself.

He'd rather have a flame war and pretend like it's so difficult to do what he does. I'm young and find this funny...he's just pitiful and would rather pretend like his toilet is a throne and he's king of the jungle...what a joke.

#74     Jan 14, 2007
  5. GGSAE

GGSAE

Well since you put it that way....sign me up!

#75     Jan 14, 2007
  6. So does your cook know about this?

#76     Jan 14, 2007
  7. Mostly, these leverage junkies are doing the right thing.

Knowing they are basically gamblers with no edge, they desire to be put out of their misery in a prompt manner, not wishing for a long lingering death at the hands on Mr, Market.

Who can blame them?

#77     Jan 14, 2007
  8. Thread is being shut down, to many complaints and the content is ehhh..

#78     Jan 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.