ALL US traders are missing out on CFDs because of your lovely government.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by madrid9, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madrid9

madrid9

I usually trade index like Nasdaq but sometimes I am lucky enough to get really good tips

my last tip was on Canadian PGH

but those are rare, usually index, but also some oil

#31     Jan 14, 2007
  2. madrid9

madrid9

well 120:1 isn't 200:1

I am not saying this is for everybody for everyday but it can be very useful

by the way what broker do you use,

I might switch :D :D

I am joking

#32     Jan 14, 2007
  3. zdreg

zdreg

what you are defending? is it necesary for you to sink in the mud with them?

produce your 300 cent record and silence all the naysayers

#33     Jan 14, 2007
  4. Ok, I'm downloading the demo now. I will compare S&P 500 & the Nasdaq. Their website says it's commission free other than the spread so we'll see... Give me a second.

#34     Jan 14, 2007
  5. madrid9

madrid9

you are with ET since 2003, you shouldn't be asking such questions

even if statements are shown, you will be the first to say, ITS ALL FAKE right???

#35     Jan 14, 2007
  6. This thread was about CFD's and why they are better than Futures not how good of a trader you were... So let's focus on why CFD's are better. I'll have a summary shortly.

#36     Jan 14, 2007
  7. #37     Jan 14, 2007
  8. madrid9

madrid9

yes but I don't pay tax on CFDs you do

sit down shut up and learn something from me.

if you want to know how I do it, PM me
    I won't say it here on thread

#38     Jan 14, 2007
  9. CFD's are pure garbage. You're trading either against bucket shops OR these bucket shops are hedging all their positions in the futures market. Why are there no "product" in CFD's which aren't essentially available in futures? That's right, these guys hedge everything. They can't offer anything else that doesn't exist!
    CFD's are pretty much in the same league as sports betting, maybe a notch above but no more.

#39     Jan 14, 2007
  10. clacy

clacy

madrid,

Virtually every one of your posts reeks of "USA Envy". It's ok, you're not the only one. In fact about 99% of the rest of the world has it.

#40     Jan 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.