ALL US traders are missing out on CFDs because of your lovely government.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by madrid9, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madrid9

madrid9

well I was really polite, but these bushies attacked first, by saying go fuckyourself

hey listen, I have a right to defend myself

#21     Jan 14, 2007
  2. Ok Madrid9 let's compare the CFD's you trade (Commission Cost + spread cost) with the same futures contract (Commission Cost + Spread Cost). Rather than pointing fingers lets actually see what the benefit would be.

#22     Jan 14, 2007
  3. List your broker as well so it can be confirmed. I have a few accounts that I use but lets look at Global Futures and Interactive Brokers to compare with your CFD broker.

Edit. Global Futures doesn't publish commission rates so we can use IB if you prefer even though GF offers higher margin for daytraders.

#23     Jan 14, 2007
  4. madrid9

madrid9

alright fine.

this is how it works

I have 200:1 leverage, now, of course its idiotic to use it all.

but if you have a good edge that works albeit opportunity shows up only 3 times per month

you can use this leverage to really make serious money

even though spread is high and others have high commission,

still its well worth it

#24     Jan 14, 2007
  5. Which broker and which contract are you talking about?

#25     Jan 14, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

generally speaking people who make 300 percent a year consistently do not attack the character of people they barely know.

#26     Jan 14, 2007
  7. madrid9

madrid9

#27     Jan 14, 2007
  8. madrid9

madrid9

well I was really polite, but these bushies attacked first, by saying go fuckyourself

hey listen, I have a right to defend myself

#28     Jan 14, 2007
  9. So what do you trade? I'm trying to give an example. How about something that would be traded in the Futures markets. S&P 500 for example.

#29     Jan 14, 2007
  10. I can buy 1 ES contract with $500 in margin, and $1.71 in fees and commish. That 1 ES contract is the equivalent of 500 SPY. To buy 500 SPY would cost roughly $70,000. Thus giving me 120:1 in leverage. Plus, the spread is only 1 tick.

So, I should be envious of you because?

#30     Jan 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.