ALL US traders are missing out on CFDs because of your lovely government.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by madrid9, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prove it. Let's see some proof you're not just talking BS... Oh by the way... You're little rant about America is to funny. This is Elite Trader (ET) not the Euro Trash (ET) forum. Think you made a mistake. It's ok we're used to the europeans making mistakes.

#11     Jan 14, 2007
  2. Covert

Covert

Madrid, you're a fraud, nothing more. Who in their right mind would claim to have an advantage like yours and then invite the world in to exploit it. No one will ever confirm your 300% claim, and you know it. You're content to hide behind the anonymity of this forum. In fact, you're typical of the chat room/forum mentality that is so pervasive here. You offer nothing to the community except ridiculous lies and a good laugh to anyone smart enough to know better. Welcome to my ignore list!!

#12     Jan 14, 2007
  3. madrid9

madrid9

to prove it to you,

who the fuck are you

you are a pixel on my screen boy

you can go fuck yourself with your average returns

oh and you and pabst are dead wrong

I LIKE US, but the fucking truth is

you are sliding down, and dragging the rest of western world down with you

you dumb asses

#13     Jan 14, 2007
  4. eagle488 = madrid = bluestreak = etc etc yada yada yada

#14     Jan 14, 2007
  5. Madrid9 Your posts prove your Stupidity. Good Luck!

#15     Jan 14, 2007
  6. madrid9

madrid9

mmccormac, your posts prove your unwillingness to see the truth

thus stupidity

let me guess you also don't think your gov blew up WTC7

you are as dumb a trader as you are truth seeker, which are one and the same

#16     Jan 14, 2007
  7. zdreg

zdreg

my understanding is that the commissions on CFDs eat up your gross profits..
    CFDs came into existence in the UK because there is a stamp tax on every transaction by the public and they are tax advantaged in the UK. the brokers who sell the cfds hedge themselve on the LSE and are not subject to the tax.

these transactions are subject to high fees since the fees are based on the face value of the contract.

There are very few individuals who make money off this instrument.

#17     Jan 14, 2007
  8. zdreg

zdreg

generally speaking people who make 300 percent a year consistently do not attack the character of people they barely know.

#18     Jan 14, 2007
  9. madrid9

madrid9

well for example

I pay 20 US dollars for a contract worth 75 000

now it does sound like a lot, but they give me leverage I need to outperform competition for 8 years now

I was gonna write (knock on wood)

but its not about luck is it

#19     Jan 14, 2007
  10. That was my point earlier about the high spread. It's really sick. Anyway Zdreg is correct. The transaction cost is 10x what you can pay with a good broker in the futures markets.

#20     Jan 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.