all time favorite musical performance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marketsurfer, Oct 20, 2002.

1. rs7

rs7

Max, you are obsessed. Get a life of your own.

As for Chuck Forman, maybe I got it confused, and he was not a redshirt. Or maybe he was. Or maybe he was just recruited. It was a long time ago. In either event, there were no black players playing on the Miami team when I was there, which was too bad. They played "Dixie" during half-time at home games, and were forbidden from doing so during nationally televised games. Which, I believe, was my original point.

Now, if you can't find anything to contribute other than trying to debunk every word I say about everything, I suggest you find better use of your time. One good idea would be to seek out serious psychiatric help.

I also find it incredible that virtually every post you make is about me. We still know nothing about you. I asked your age, gender, sexual preference. Whether of not you traded. If you have any friends. Family. Etc. Not one answer. Only sarcasm.

You and Smokey make a great pair. Nothing positive to say. Just non-stop insults, anger and general misanthropic outlooks. Oh, and a mutual love of war and death to others. With no willingness to serve your country. Armchair warriors. Well it works out, because they do administer psychological tests, and certainly the two of you would never qualify for duty to your country.

Happy Hunting.

#51     Oct 24, 2002
  2. Uh.....why were you curious about his sexual preference?

#52     Oct 24, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

Good question!!

:) just curious about anything ... this "person" has a compelling obsession with other people's lives. Particularly mine. But hasn't divulged an single thing about his or her own.

But as Traderfut2000 implied, maybe his obsession with me goes beyond anything understandable on the surface. Maybe he or she is actually in love with me. In which case the stalking aspect gets a bit scarier. This person seems to want to know everything about me. Do you think this is normal behavior?

#53     Oct 24, 2002
  4. Normalcy of behavior and message boards are not words I would use in the same sentence.

None of this is real, it is just virtual, so apart from having fun, and occasionally picking up a tidbit or two about trading.....I don't take it all that seriously one way or the other.

#54     Oct 24, 2002
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I agree 100% with 777....rs7,,, I dont know why you even bother with Max.....I would think that if you never replied to him eventually he would just leave you alone.....then maybe 777 could pick up where max left off.....:D

#55     Oct 24, 2002
  6. Hedge-O-Rama. You stated it as a fact, not a "maybe": "Chuck Foreman was on the team and was red shirted."

Now that you're trapped, you want to make the possibilities wide open to cover yourself:

And still you seem to be wrong, yet again. From the UM web site: "Tom Sullivan, a tailback from Jacksonville, became the second African-American signee in 1968."

So I guess you'll hedge that up and say you were completely stoned for the entire 1968-1969 school year.

I don't think there is any "trying" involved here, you are being debunked and quite effortlessly I might add.

Simply because you have no shame and continue to attempt to pathetically defend your position, which you continue to fail at and dig yourself deeper every step of the way. See the example above, which btw, the quote about Sullivan was already posted, yet you trudge on, oblivious to reality.

C'mon, you've been caught telling tall tales and you're obviously very, very upset about it. Too damn bad.----> B U S T E D........Get over it.

#56     Oct 24, 2002
  7. The classic narcissistic statement. They only person in love with you, is you. And it must be frightening for you to be exposed; your ego depends on what others think of you.

"...The narcissist can afford to dedicate resources only to the most promising founts of narcissistic supply. The "path of least investment" - criminal shortcuts, violence, cheating, con-artistry, lies and confabulations - is always preferred by the narcissist because his élan is so run down, his vitality so drenched, and his verve so exhausted by the unusual need to secure from the outside what most people effortlessly produce internally and take for granted."

#57     Oct 24, 2002
  8. no offense...

but are you insane or something?

(if you are then I apologize):cool:

#58     Oct 24, 2002
  9. No offense taken...

but are you inane or something?

(if you are then I sympathize):cool:

#59     Oct 24, 2002
  10. Bruce Springsteen.....can anyone else compare?

#60     Oct 24, 2002