all time favorite musical performance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marketsurfer, Oct 20, 2002.

1. A close second would be Iron Maiden, Donnington 1992.

#31     Oct 23, 2002
  2. along with sebastian's old band, i understand FASTER PUSSYCAT is also on a world domination tour !

best,

surf:)

#32     Oct 23, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

That would only be second best. But thanks for the usual kind words, Max. Good to know you are ALWAYS thinking about me.

Best : Tie;

Stones at the Garden in '69 (what became the "Gimme Shelter" tour after Altamont, which was later)

Springstein in Denver McNichols Arena '84 (Born in the USA)

Honorable Mention: Concert for Bangladesh, just because it was so amazing to see all those performers together.

yeah, I know, ancient history.

#33     Oct 23, 2002
  4. When it first came out I listened to Chop Suey everymorning at 9:25 to get my juices going....

#34     Oct 23, 2002
  5. smq99

smq99

Metallica defintiely rocks live. I saw them with RATM at Lollapalooza in '95. If you like System of a DOwn and Disturbed, definitely check out Godsmack. They were awesome in concert.

Going to a Tool concert in November...haven't seen them live yet. Any fans of Tool in here?

#35     Oct 23, 2002
  6. hey,

never heard of this RATM, but tool is an interesting band. i saw maynard's other group "perfect circle". they rocked ! another underrated rock band was "white zombie". that chick bass player rules !!

best,

surf

#36     Oct 23, 2002
  7. Tool puts on a good show. I'd put money you'll like the concert.

I play Tool MP3's more than any others that I currently have on my hard disk. Aenima, stinkfist, prison sex, eulogy, lateralus, parabola, 46 & 2, Hooker with a Penis, Intolerance....... Good stuff

Enjoy the show.....

Later,

Cracked

#37     Oct 23, 2002
  8. Market,

RATM = Rage Against the Machine

Singer (Zach dela Roche) bolted from the group. They are another of my faves.

#38     Oct 23, 2002
  9. During her 2002 Tour.

She's opening for the Rolling Stones at Pac-Bell Park in San Francisco in early November. Should be hot!

#39     Oct 23, 2002
  10. that goes to show just how OLD i am !! thanks for the info.

RATM

best,

surf

#40     Oct 23, 2002