all time favorite musical performance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marketsurfer, Oct 20, 2002.

1. surf, you got that right! "System of a Down" is freakin great man!! I also like "Disturbed", "Alice In Chains" ( too bad about lead singer),

and how about R.A.T.M!!?? They were musical geniuses!! Great composition!

I cut my teeth on Led Zeppelin. Do you have the BBC Sessions?? get it ...She's Got Long BLAKK Wavy hair I Do Declare!!" One of the best bro!

You know Skid Row is back?? Without S.B. of course. BUT Sebastion has his own band now ...Sebastion & friends...you gottal get that one i am tellin you!!! LIVE!!! need I say more!! HA! Man can Bach belt 'em out ....WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!

hey surf...you there man:confused: :confused:

#21     Oct 22, 2002
  2. Stones are hiss store eee man. Great at one time but ...there's a new sheriff in town

"can't get no satisfaction":D

#22     Oct 22, 2002
  3. Greendog,

Were you at the colesium show in '81 when Prince got pelted. I saw that and was laughing hysterically. Sucked to be Prince that day. :p

Later,

Cracked

#23     Oct 22, 2002
  4. Unfortunately I missed that one!

#24     Oct 23, 2002
  5. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

ahh, do you mean tafkap?? or that gay little symbol that he is now?? prince, give me a break....

one of my faves was seeing the dead right before jerry passed on...great show. bob dylan playing together with paul simon in LA was epic as well.....

#25     Oct 23, 2002
  6. Greendog,

Prince was the opener for the Stones/Thorogood or maybe it was Guns-n-Roses at the coliseum one year. If it was Guns I apologize. I think the total time he was on stage was about 5 minutes. I mean everything was flying in from the audience, shoes, food, boots, belts, bottles. It was crazy.

Rest of the gig was good.

Needless to say the buds and booze have a way of clouding my memory........ :D

Later,

Cracked

#26     Oct 23, 2002
  7. sounds good to me, street. trade well today, my friend !

best,

surf:)

#27     Oct 23, 2002
  8. Rs7 playing air guitar to "Whipping Post" on his bedroom stereo.

#28     Oct 23, 2002
  9. Page playing live with Black Crows, a must have.

#29     Oct 23, 2002
  10. Britney Spears, MTV Music Awards (2000)

#30     Oct 23, 2002