All the World’s Carbon Emissions in One Chart

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Jun 8, 2019.

1. volpri

volpri

Lol

#11     Jun 8, 2019
  2. dozu888

dozu888

let's start the conversion with better depth... human co2 is 2%..... 98% is natural, influenced by solar cycles and volcanics we have no control of... this is a gigantic scam. period..

like if we talk this like in trading... there is an underlying trend that is 98% of the price movement... all natural... and there is a 2% noise, caused by human... is that 2% even tradable.. and at what cost.. the $93T green new deal?

and mind you even if we do spend the $93T, we are still only a fraction on the global carbon chart right? so $93t, to influence 0.3% of the CO2..

and mind you again that's only the delta on the 0.3%.... in other words after the $93t is spent, instead of 0.35%, maybe we get 0.33% of CO2, contributed by the US, in 100 years?

so now you are down to 0.02% of CO2, or 0.02 inches, or 1mm of difference, in a 100 years, after $93t..

you see - we need to have a perspective... otherwise people just blindly get brain washed... and we are all gonna die in 12 years.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    #12     Jun 8, 2019
    Overnight and MarkBrown like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Ok, how does the acidification of the oceans affect the carbon cycle and nature's ability to act as a carbon sink when you throw a chemical reaction out of balance?

https://www.bgs.ac.uk/downloads/start.cfm?id=432

#13     Jun 8, 2019
  4. dozu888

dozu888

the thing is we humans don't understand climate very well... that's why climate and co2 is chosen to run this scam... methane and water vapor are more important green house gases, but no scams can be run on those.... can't prevent the cows from farting..

sorry I have been editing my earlier response so you may have missed a portion... the acidification etc doesn't matter... 2% is 2%, regardless how much of the atmsphere co2 has been absorbed by the ocean.

#14     Jun 8, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  5. dozu888

dozu888

#15     Jun 8, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  6. dozu888

dozu888

again here is the simple math -

earth atmosphere is mostly in the first 3 miles or 5000 meters;
    using the ppm calculation, if all the co2 can be gathered together, it's about 100 inches thick;
    human co2 is 2%, hence 2 inches.

most people can't visualize ppms, so I prefer the 2 inches.

do these q&a with random people, nobody will come close to the 2 inches... you will get answers like 50 meters to 2 miles lol..

then on top of that you can look at solar cycles and milankovich earth orbit cycles... factors far far far more important than the 2 inches of human co2... then you look at all the federal dollar assistance to the renewable energy and the carbon tax and the cap n trade and the $300m Al Gore made from this scam.

everything will then make sense.

#16     Jun 8, 2019
    Nobert and MarkBrown like this.
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

wish et had a love button i would use it. all the bleeding heart stuff is just a way to siphon off money from taxpayers into the hands of loony liberals. they are so gullible.

#17     Jun 8, 2019
  8. Seaweed

Seaweed

I like that you're at least taking a scientific approach to this. How do you explain this graph about CO2 levels for the past 800,000 years?

SH_ Jun. 08, 2019 14.11.28.jpg

https://www.climate.gov/news-featur...ate/climate-change-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide

#18     Jun 8, 2019
    comagnum likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

ever seen a balance tip on 2%? See what 2% of extra moles can do to a balanced equation?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    #19     Jun 8, 2019
  10. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO ..I love it..just hilarious. We should send some cows over to AOC’s house.

#20     Jun 8, 2019
    dozu888 and MarkBrown like this.