All the liberals here should just put conservatives on ignore.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Sep 9, 2012.

1. I have not purchased that one yet, it's a little pricey for telling me something I already probably know.

#21     Sep 9, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh wow! I love that movie! "Well, have you got one?"
    (in a French accent) "oh yes, it's a very nice.":D

And yep, I've got every single libtard here on ignore. Only way I get the "pleasure" of reading their nonsense is if someone quotes them.

None of them are traders. I'd classify them as traitors, however. True enemies worse than those abroad...

#22     Sep 9, 2012

3. 1) I just don't see how that facilitates discussion or in my case belittlement of silly ideas.

#23     Sep 9, 2012
  4. If the findings of this book is accurate. That is to say,
    that the consistent hierarchies of IQ can be summarized as follows in said book:

East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans) (Average IQ of 105)
    Europeans (Average IQ 100)
    North Africans (Average IQ of 84)
    Sub-Saharan Africans (Average IQ of 67–80)

We have a situation where East Asians and Caucasians have an IQ level that far exceeds that of the rest of the world.

If we look at history, there have been really only two centres of power driving human civilization. East Asia and Europe.

For example, The Chinese invented gunpowder and paper. The Europeans in turn the Railway system, the Turing Machine.

In the West, The Roman Empire, one of the richest empires in history had an extraordinary impact on Western Civilization. In the East, it was the Han Dynasty which rivalled the Romans in land area, population size and wealth.

The history of the world is thus driven by these two competing forces. Indeed we can say the progress of human civilization is driven by either the concomitant rise of these two power cores, or the rise and decline of vis-a-vis one another. All other players throughout history have always remained peripheral.

It has and has always been the Discipline of the East vs the Ingenuity of the West.

After experiencing their version of the dark ages, today the East is once again resurgent and technology is being transferred from West to East just as it happened in the opposite direction one thousand years ago. The difference now is that the ideas that have propelled Western civilization is being undermined by the ideas that Obama and his ilk espouse. Ideas that sap the human soul and destroy the motivation to work and innovate.

Make no mistake, Western Civilization and the ideas that made it great are being destroyed here. If they succeed, for us this is the beginning of the 2nd Dark Ages.

#24     Sep 9, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

It will be a pleasure to watch your hair catch fire in November. You cannot imagine the anticipation.

#25     Sep 9, 2012
  6. When do you plan on casting your vote?
    Next American Idol?:D :D

#26     Sep 9, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#27     Sep 9, 2012
  8. Are you not even bothering to read things now? You know that I have advocated not putting people on ignore. And, it does seem that more of the conservative ilk here tend to use that function.

Not running from any conversation Mrs PT. Ut oh, did I just slip into the grade school playground too?

#28     Sep 9, 2012
  9. More with the cartoons? Just the last sad attempt from the right. That's all they have. Nothing of substance to say. Ah, I love the smell of victory.

I had a nice night out, thought I would check in for a minute or two. Just to have a smile on my face before crashing out. You guys never fail to make me smile.

#29     Sep 9, 2012
  10. How thin skinned and insecure does a person have to be to go to the political section of a forum and ignore all the opinions that he doesn't agree with? Makes you wonder what goes on in a mind like that.

#30     Sep 9, 2012