All the liberals here should just put conservatives on ignore.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Sep 9, 2012.

1. That way you won't be inconvenienced by facts, and you can keep up the appearance of unanimity in all things.

I'm sure that will make you feel better about yourself, of course it will be nothing more than mental masturbation to preach to the choir but hey that's all you folk's got anyway.

I'm sure discussions will be FAR more interesting.

By the way : It's no by accident the s&p 500 is now making multi year highs.

2. What about fodder for my forthcoming satire?

3. I'm sure your fellow liberals can provide plenty of silly stuff to write about.

4. Brass

Brass

Close, PT. I have you guys on "ignorant."

5. You can't debate for shit anyway so why bother?

6. Brass

Brass

Indeed, you are the one who debates for shit.

7. When I read the platforms of the Liberal parties and Conservative parties, I find a difference in tone, some differences in means, but utter similarity in vision and goals for the nation and its people.

On a side note, I want to share a personal story:

A couple of weekends ago I went out to a bar, met a woman and one thing led to another. After we finished and were lying in bed, she said to me, "You're not a Democrat, are you?" I answered in the affirmative. We are getting together again.

It's a true story. And I walked away thinking, "If most Republican women can fuck like that, I am definitely reaching across the aisle more often."

8. Well I have to give you credit you don't seem so afraid of the opposition's POV that you need hyperactive ignore feature use.

But then again your only tool of course is personal attack .

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you don't debate, PERIOD.

How about this thread you started?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=248125

I blew your entire premise out the water with facts you cannot refute and didn't even try to dispute. You and mrs bill both ran like bitches.

10. Brass

Brass

In fact, I don't debate with assholes. Your lack of self-awareness prevents you from being able to make this distinction.

#10     Sep 9, 2012