All Sonic staff quits after wages slashed in half.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, Mar 16, 2019.

1. sle

sle

What else is it going to be, an "ejaculation seat" and "every color of the rectum"?
    Make American Great Again! :D

PS. I get it that proles need to hate someone and that xenophobia is the easiest outlet. What I don't get is why the Republican party (the party of free markets, of self reliance) decided to pander to that crowd.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    #31     Mar 20, 2019
  2. JSOP

JSOP

What??!!! Now you are confusing me...

#32     Mar 20, 2019
  3. Sig

Sig

Your a smart guy I know, so at this point I think you get it but don't want to get it. For sure the vast majority of people who claim asylum are not eligible for it, and once we've evaluated that they are not should be deported. That is completely irrelevant to the fact that we have to screen everyone who requests it. We can't refuse them entry, can't dump them in Canada, can't sign an executive order banning them, can't tell them to go somewhere else, can't do anything until we've evaluated their asylum request! So, again for the n'th time, how does "build a wall" do anything to address the situation of those who walk up to said wall (or more likely a legal entry point) and claim asylum?

#33     Mar 20, 2019
  4. sle

sle

I am merely saying that your illiteracy goes well with your xenophobia.

#34     Mar 20, 2019
    srinir likes this.
  5. %%
    If that town is a small town; better for students to work + get some tips than NOT work @ all.
    I worked that way as a grocery sacker/student, good tips .I would have eaten @ Taco Bell more, i like thier 4 +walls; but back in that day-mom made better cheaper tacos. LOL:D:D

In a perfect world commissions would have been cheaper many years ago LOL ;
    but good things come to those who work. If that fast food management was like Morris Dees/SPLC, i would most likely quit/consult lawyer...........................................................

#35     Mar 20, 2019
  6. JSOP

JSOP

WHY not??!! WHY does USA has to let everybody who shows up at its door in? Do you let everybody who knocks on your door in? If you don't, then why should a sovereign country? Does your house have walls and a door? If yes, then why can't a sovereign country like United States have wall(s) and a gate? For refugees, asylum seekers or whatever! Even if you choose to let people being hunted by the Mafia or the homeless or anybody who knocks on your door into your house doesn't mean that you are not going to have doors or walls to your house. Last time I checked, USA stands for United States of America not Come One Come All! This is what people seem to forget.

#36     Mar 20, 2019
  7. JSOP

JSOP

You disappoint me @sle. I thought you are more sophisticated than that to make statements such as these.

#37     Mar 20, 2019
  8. Sig

Sig

Because we signed on to a bunch of international treaties, principly the 1951 Refugee Convention, and USA should stand for keeping your word when you sign a treaty, at least until you pull out of said treaty or renegotiate it, don't you think?

But let's redirect you from the squirrel you obviously clearly keep getting distracted by. Clearly a damn inconvenient question for you because you just....can't......seem.....to.....answer......it, but what the flying fuck does a wall do to stop this group of people who can currently request asylum from outside the U.S. on the Mexican side of the border? What is this, 7 posts you've desperately avoided answering that question now? You realize that's far more of an answer than if you'd actually said anything, right?

#38     Mar 20, 2019
  9. JSOP

JSOP

And US still does. Do a google search to see how many refugees that USA has accepted throughout history, more than any other country in the world. But that Convention did not state that USA must accept an unlimited amount of refugees either.

Because a wall stops people who are not authorized to enter from entering regardless how or where or whether they applied for asylum. That is an answer that I have answered for 7 posts now that you trolls obviously choose to disregard. USA needs a wall. USA wants a wall. USA is getting a wall. You don't like it, go somewhere else. Go to Mexico perhaps. LOL

#39     Mar 20, 2019
  10. Sig

Sig

Actually I don't need to do a google search, I have first hand experience with this from a previous professional life when I actually did migrant interdiction ops. There actually is no limit on the number of asylum seekers who will be accepted under the Refugee Act of 1980 (U.S. law). There is a limit of refugees who will be accepted, but who am I kidding, they're all the same as far as you know, right?

But let's get back to facts. A wall doesn't stop anyone under current U.S. law and treaties the U.S. has signed from requesting asylum! Full stop. Which they can do at any point on the border with the U.S. without first crossing into the U.S., and the U.S. has to either admit them or detain them until they've done a credible fear/reasonable feer screening. Which it would cost a few million dollars for us to staff up fully to allow us to do expedited return of spurious asylum seekers, just under a trillion less than building a pointless wall, but you're the fiscally conservative one are you? You seem to refuse to accept this fact, the question you have to ask yourself is why? Again, you're a smart guy, so at this point you're obviously working super hard internally to be obtuse on this point, it must hurt for someone who actually is smart enough to get it to have to pretend so hard that they don't?

And please, if you want to get into a patriotism pissing contest with me, how about I go live in Mexico a year for every time you put your life on the line for your country and you go live there a year for every time I did? It's supremely insulting to tell someone who served their country for over 20 years they should leave that country because they hold a different political view than you, sorry to lose my temper a bit but I have to ask who the fuck do you think you are?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    #40     Mar 20, 2019