All polls but one now have Obama leading McCain around double digits....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Oct 23, 2008.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

I can't believe I'm contributing to this stupid topic but you guys have obviously forgotten Barbara Bush. Ugliest First Lady Ever, hands down. Remember when HW was accused of having an affair, and it went nowhere? That's because everybody was thinking "Well who could blame him?" :p

#11     Oct 23, 2008
  2. INVALID point. True that Barbara Bush looked like she came straight out of a "Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein" movie... but she was an old hag by the time she was in the White House...... thats not the case for Michelle. She has yet to be ravaged by the passage of time.... just imagine when she gets old like Barbara! :eek:

To further my point, check out this pic of Barbara Bush when she was young.....
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2178/image13xa8.jpg

As you can see.... she was no where near Michelle Obama's mythological like status of ugly.

#12     Oct 23, 2008
  3. This is the funniest thread on ET.

Can't blame Obama for being a policy wonk :)

#13     Oct 23, 2008
  4. Too bad for McCain this race isn't about whos got better taste in women

#14     Oct 23, 2008
  5. is this thread good enough for one more bump?

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  6. well yeah, Obama still rules the polls and his wife is as ugly as ever.

#16     Oct 24, 2008
  7. During the election I will be watching FOX news... so I can see Sean Hannity's face change colors as Obama starts racking up electoral votes state after state. Cant wait to see what that ass will have to say about it then.... Carl Rove too.... wonder what his ecuse will be...

#17     Oct 28, 2008
  8. I'm also recording both O'Reilly and Hannity two days prior to the election and two days afterward.
    O'Reilly's head will probably explode if Al Franken wins a senate seat, and he's in a very tight race with Coleman

#18     Oct 28, 2008