All of you big government idiots should watch this.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daxtrader, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

I've been thinking that is another reason [other than conning Blacks to vote for Democrats] that Hatred of Whites is stirred up among Blacks, they will use Black special forces troops to control the population...

#11     Feb 29, 2012
  2. Craaazy Eight

#12     Feb 29, 2012
  3. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Huh? Most laws are in place to generate revenue for the state or to ban free things that will not generate any revenue, like growing your own plants.

#13     Feb 29, 2012
  4. did you flunk government class in school? so when we pass laws like drunk driving laws in response to a pattern of deadly accidents or we pass food safety laws because some people died because of food contamination its really just for the revenue?

#14     Feb 29, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Great Post!!

#15     Feb 29, 2012
  6. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

The problem with you big government types is you take one extreme issue and use that to show why laws are necessary. I don't think you have ever run a business. If you did, you would know just how much bullshit one has to go through to get started. But keep at it man. You need the government to babysit you I guess, to tell you what you should eat, what you can do in the privacy of your own home, etc etc. Who knows, one day you may not even be able to think freely.

If you have enough money, you can get laws passed to favor you. Who is at fault here? The corporation / rich people or government? It's the government that doles out this power.

#16     Feb 29, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, no shit, in his mind, because some laws are necessary they all are.... It is pretty obvious to most thinking individuals, that we jumped the shark a long time ago on having rational laws when cops are shutting down little kids lemonade stands....

#17     Feb 29, 2012
  8. Laws are made by people not govt. Those elected must do smthg and what they do is create/submit new laws for vote. At end of their term they can't say, when asked "I didn't do a damn thing during my term or submit one new law".

It's the nature of the beast or system..They have to justify their existence. Hence a steady steam of dumb irrelevant laws are added to the ever swelling moreass

(oops, Freudian slip? :D )

#18     Feb 29, 2012
  9. you think? i am retired now but in my whole career i only worked for the man about 5 years right out of school. the rest of the time was spent creating and running several businesses. want to try again?
    whiners whine, doers do.

#19     Feb 29, 2012
  10. thats silly. have you ever watched your local legislature work. i recommend you go observe your state government work. laws are initated in response to a problem or desire of the public or a business.

#20     Feb 29, 2012