All Of These Posts About Palin...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jul 5, 2009.

1. What else does the left have to talk about? Obama's first six months have been an abysmal failure. They need a distraction and she's it.
    Let's breakdown the Obama mess.
    1. Economy - By their own admission they read it wrong and grossly underestimated the magnitude of this economic disaster. Unemployment continues to rise, the stimulus package is a bust, and they haven't a clue as to what the next move should be.
    2. Health care - He reached too far, too fast. It all sounds good until someone asks that pesky question...how does it get paid for? Always a bummer for the left when that comes up. Best he can hope for is a watered down version.
    3. Cap and Trade - In an effort to appease the environmental loons they come up with a system that will surely bankrupt the country. D.O.A. in the senate.
    4. Iraq - The pacifists can't be happy as Obama merely continues what Bush already had in place. More broken promises.
    5. Afghanistan - Again, pacifists are fuming as war monger Obama expands the war over there. It will be his Nam.
    6. Iran - Obama wrings his hands and does nothing while a tyrannical group of misfits beat down their own people. Obama is still wanting an attempt for rational talks with these loons.
    7. North Korea - They launch missiles at will, thumbing their nose at Obama. What's Obama doing? Talking disarmament!
    The guy is a total bust and the left knows it. Expect more MSM distraction as they attempt to cover the failing of their boy.
    One more thing. While we're on the subject of Palin, I'd like to know if the same criteria will be applied to Obama for "dragging his children on stage" during election eve? You gonna' tell me all those photo ops, then and now, aren't carefully orchestrated?
    Shameless exploitation of his children, just for a vote? Or was it just a family enjoying the moment? And there's more. What was it today when Michael Jackson's daughter was "drug out on stage". Was that exploitation of a child just to jerk a tear or two? Or was it a very real moment for a little girl that lost her dad?
    You fools on the left really need to put some thought in to your wild eyed accusations. You're looking more and more like a bunch of god damn loons with every passing day.

#51     Jul 7, 2009
  2. saxon

saxon

Instead of Obama in Russia, we could have had this:

"Just remember this, Mr. Putin...I can see Russia from my house! And our halibut can see you too, even at night, if they close one eye. So just remember THAT, buddy boy."

:eek:

#52     Jul 7, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Why would quoting Tiny Fey help?

#53     Jul 7, 2009
  4. What's the difference between Tina Fey and Sarah Palin?

Tina Fey didn't quit her job in the middle of the term of employment...

#54     Jul 7, 2009
  5. I think if Sarah Palin has so much debt (half million dollars) from defending herself, she would not quit her job if she did not have something better for her. She has a better opportunity for more money. Ok, everyone would like more money. But she did not quit to save Alaska money, or help people of Alaska like she said. She is surviving for herself. All people do that.

#55     Jul 7, 2009
  6. So when Palin claimed she had a "higher calling" it was actually her lawyers calling to be paid...

#56     Jul 7, 2009

7. Yes, that is what my opinion is. She can say with prayer she made her decision, she can say people are mean to her son with disability, and say she is not taking money to be a governor when it is milk the system, but no. My opinion is opportunity to make more money has come from effects of publicity from the vp choice. Before no one know who she is, now everyone knows. No different then celebrity money.

#57     Jul 7, 2009
  8. saxon

saxon

The presidential election has been over for 8 months now, but I am still a little shaken by McCain's choice of Palin for VP. What a bizarre misstep for a so-called patriot and hero!

For maybe the first time in my life, I am proud of the American people's decision. :) We have an able prez keeping the watch for the next few years.

#58     Jul 8, 2009
  9. Hood winked.

#59     Jul 8, 2009
  10. You must be mortified over Biden then.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4TBNeNHHXEY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4TBNeNHHXEY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#60     Jul 8, 2009