All of the major industrialized countries have lived beyond their means..."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, May 6, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

2. Hello

Hello

There is going to be alot of people shocked at how low the the standard of living in G7 countries goes over the next 10-20 years. It is time to pay the piper after 30 years of everyone living beyond their means.

Plus the effects of globalisation on the economy is going to help balance us wealthy countries down towards the standard of living of China, Brazil and India, as their countries/standard of living continues to benefit from cheap labour.

Im just glad i work for myself and not someone else, as wages are going to spiral downward for many years now.

3. morganist

morganist Guest

yes very true.

4. Yes, all those evil prosperous people will have to pay for being so successful!!

5. Ricter

Ricter

I'm going to have to take Hello off ignore for that reply.

Or, as scat would say, OFF IGNORE!!

6. Ummm, how would he have known what Hello said if he were on ignore? Using his other aliases I guess...

7. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, that's a real puzzler there, pheno. Log out and look at the unfiltered forum? Nope, that can't be it. See the ignored poster in someone else's quote? Nope, that wouldn't work either. Hmm, a real puzzler. :D

8. Whatever you say alias man... :D

9. Mav88

Mav88

Aw that's special. He said goodbye to hello, then welcomed him back in a gay loving embrace.

10. Ricter

Ricter

You're just bitterly jealous I've not taken you off ignore. ; )

#10     May 6, 2010