All my liberal friends, suggestion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrbill, Dec 13, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Really?

#41     Dec 13, 2012
  2. Don't think health care fits the defination of a luxury. I did a quick merriam webster search and nope it doesn't fit that defination.

archaic: lechery, lust

: a condition of abundance or great ease and comfort : sumptuous environment <lived in luxury>

a: something adding to pleasure or comfort but not absolutely necessary <one of life's luxuries>

b: an indulgence in something that provides pleasure, satisfaction, or ease <had the luxury of rejecting a handful of job offers — Terri Minsky>

#42     Dec 13, 2012
  3. How do you figure that ?

#43     Dec 13, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I don't think it is a luxury, either, brother Big.
    But, some still think the way I used to think in the area of healthcare.
    So, I am a bit confused.
    I can't tell if I'm getting older or younger.:cool:

#44     Dec 13, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Youll just end up breaking out one of your old handles, like range rover, we all know a devout katy perry fan like you could not possibly take a month off of ET.

#45     Dec 13, 2012
  6. Unlike you I dont have old handles.Search katy perry under my name then search katy perry under lucrums name and lets see who has mentioned her more .Tell your chickenshit buddy to take the bet .We can go 2 or 3 months if he wants

#46     Dec 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely GD right!

#47     Dec 14, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

When do you want to start?

#48     Dec 14, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

There's about as much chance of that as the Jews and Nazi's kissing and making up.

I meant GL as in getting all your liberal buddies to stop posting.

#49     Dec 14, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I understand your disgust with the republicans, really I do. No need to explain that.

I don't understand how a self admitted red neck construction worker in west Texas not only embraces the dems but swallows so much of their Kool-aid that he becomes a bleeding heart.

NOT an insult BTW, just an observation/opinion.

#50     Dec 14, 2012