All my liberal friends, suggestion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrbill, Dec 13, 2012.

1. If they right would go along with this then they could get the left to go along with them on cutting spending and both sides could actually sit down to solve problems.

Kumbaya to all and to all a kumaya nite.

#21     Dec 13, 2012
  2. 1) I'm not swayed by insincere flattery , haven't you figured that out yet?
    This makes me question your rationality and your trend identification process's.

2) I 'm willing to bet 5 % of my stellar reputation which is equal to 200% of your pseudo*-"centrist" claims.

Yeah look it up dumbfvck.

#22     Dec 13, 2012
  3. When your side and the maggots you defend get your heads outta your collective asses maybe we will.

#23     Dec 13, 2012
  4. Which proves you don't know jack shit about the concept of insurance.

#24     Dec 13, 2012
  5. I'll respect a rattlesnake , but that doesn't mean I hesitated 1 second to decide to kill the last fucking one to cross my path.

#25     Dec 13, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

I have always sensed something not right behind your posts, glad you got in touch with your inner prick.

People take months off all the time, I do it, and nobody ever calls each other pussy for that. You have never had the balls to engage me at least in any meaningful debate, now you want a break and call others afraid? LOL, well go ahead and slap yourself on that clammy back of yours sparky.

I'm surprised you need the self gratification, I thought you had more on the ball but ah well, this is the internet.

#26     Dec 13, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

senior healthcare is bankrupting us, and you are bitching about not enough healthcare

I predicted Obama would win, and more healthcare is the answer to nothing.

#27     Dec 13, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Senior healthcare is not bankrupting the USA.

#28     Dec 13, 2012
  9. Seriously, where do idiots like yourself come from?

#29     Dec 13, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

that's funny, medicare is not a fiscal problem... and you say it isn't single payer universal care too...

really high comedy there

#30     Dec 13, 2012