All my liberal friends, suggestion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrbill, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Thanks Luke for the Good Luck sentiment. I am beginning to wonder if this P&R game is so damn addicting that the symbiotic relationship are so ingrained that no one can break them. I have to say, that I, too, have been caught up in the mess, but think I may be able to smile and step away, once back home. We'll see.

#11     Dec 13, 2012
  2. I am liberal, open to change and new ideas. I am still conservative when it comes to most fiscal policies. The deficit and the potential for inflation, when I actually see deflation, still concerns me. What are your thoughts about inflation vs. deflation?

#12     Dec 13, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

No you arent. You said you dont want to touch medicare or social security, and you support Obamacare, as well as higher taxes, you are not a fiscal conservative, you are a reckless big spending, far left commie.

#13     Dec 13, 2012
  4. I have to say that I disagree with your assessment. I support a single payer system that would at least put the U.S. on par with other developed nations. The atrocity we have is not ideal. I am glad we have people taking personal responsibility for pay at least Something instead of free riding in emergency rooms. I'm tired of paying for my employees health care, especially when the damn Ins. companies pocket, if not steal, most of the money.

Taxes need to be paid. And, I am one of the few who will actually pay more next year. No one likes it, but hell, I've had some great years with lower taxes.

Regarding SS, I think those who paid into it should receive the benefits. The fact that Intra-government poaching of the money is outrageous.

Commie, ah, come on, that's just the kind of thing you hear on Glenn Beck or Fox, you can do better than that, right?

#14     Dec 13, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Is a ten year war fighting cavemen considered "left" or "right"?

#15     Dec 13, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

And you think Obamacare is going to fix that concern? Its going to get worse for you Mr<s>bill</s>Guevara.

#16     Dec 13, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Good points, brother Bill.
    I am for true national healthcare.
    I am against the nonsense we got crammed down our throats.

How come we can afford 10 year wars, but we can't afford healthcare for

our own citizens???

The USA medical cartel will one day be brought down.
    Only the angry old white men don't believe this, just like they didn't believe there was any way Obama could win the election.

#17     Dec 13, 2012
  8. My vote is still in the pondering stage on that. As I said, not the best option IMO. On to you sire.

#18     Dec 13, 2012
  9. 100% with you, Brother Sam. Please help me bring some sanity to this board, if not the world. Thank you sir.

#19     Dec 13, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Bill, you are trying to play nice with people who don't have the mental capacity to play that way.

Now, having said that, my philosophy on most political topics are probably closer to their general ideas than to your philosophy.
    They just have a very crude and very narrow-minded way of looking at most things.
    Unable to compromise.
    Some of them obviously post here because, inside, they are actually very insecure people.

But, in your defense, I don't quite get why they are always so eager to jump in and take the opposite side of what you try to explain/say.
    You are one of the more level headed posters from the liberal side around here.

But, they aren't here to learn anything; only to prove to somebody; I suspect to themselves, that they are...uh...whatever they think they are.
    Bottom line here is that you just have to have fun when you post here.

You try way too hard to respect people who don't understand what respect is.

#20     Dec 13, 2012