All my liberal friends, suggestion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrbill, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm heading back to the States soon, and looking forward to Christmas at home.

I've done a lot of reading and thinking lately, and I have a suggestion for the site. Since every right wing thread gets 5 stars, and they all high five each other, like a choir kissing each other's ass, we could do something fun.

What if we took a few months off. We have won every battle, the election, and all the totally wrong pspr threads, thanks to the valuable recap from AK and RCG.

Just say Screw it for a while. They'll never learn anyway.

They'll call us chicken, they'll type back and forth about how great they are in their loser section of the elections.

I call it solidarity in consciousness, but that does sound like Unionizing, which is, of course, the worst thing in the world.

Are there any takers?

AK?
    RCG?
    FT?
    Ex Goper?
    L-Kabong?
    BigArrom?

Too many to list, you know who you are.

Since they're mostly, yes I said Mostly, afraid to actually debate anything, and just resort to name calling or other misplaced responses, we know we have already won all the arguments.

It would be fun to see them circle jerk for a few weeks or months, with no one to pick on, nothing to discuss.

We can check in every so often to see how PT and Luke continue to abuse the ghosts that aren't even responding to them. And, poor old pspr will just self destruct trying to figure out what to do with his days of sitting in front of a screen.

Now, just watch how easy it is to predict what they all do now. So predictable.

Is anyone In on this? I know it's fun to bait them all, but this might just be funnier, and it's the Holiday Christmas season.

Anyone with me? If not, just send a PM, I would appreciate it.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Let the games begin!

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Knew you couldn't keep the act up for long.

3. Strike one on the "predictable meter" thanks.

4. I am happy to hear you accept winning ever argument and every election.

I also hope you are man enough to accept responsiblity for all obama's fuck ups because it's coming.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

A capital idea. Why stop at a just a few months though? Man the fuck up and make a real statement.

AK? He'll never do it, his only reason for being here is trolling
    RCG? He claimed he's leaving in two weeks anyway
    FT? Maybe
    Ex Goper? doubt it, but he'd just come back as a new alias if he did
    L-Kabong? He already left after the election, you want him to leave again?
    BigArrom? bigarrow? I give it 1 chance in 3

GL though, and I really REALLY mean that.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Phony sincerity and plastic thoughtfulness.

Reminds me of cgroupman. You've probably got a Henderson, Nevada IP address.

7. I'm willing to bet you screw up and post under don's username again soon.:D :D

Thanks for the encouragement though, seriously trading success CANNOT be dependent upon intelligence, & common sense .
    You're living proof of that.:cool:

8. Nice try PT, and after all the nice things I've said about you. But, once again thanks for the predictable responses. Trading success is something that I enjoy, and I have even encouraged you to have the same results. Now days, I am just hoping that the seeds I've planted here in Europe will grow to fruition as well as my trading.

Still not don, but if that floats your boat, fine. Good luck in your trading ventures PT.

Wait, you said BET, how much would that BET be? $5,000 sounds fair, we can put it into a nice safe account somewhere. You know how I like winning easy bets.

9. Max E.

Max E.

well atleast mrbill is admitting he is liberal now, i guess we have made progress.......

10. I can accept problems that may arise, and still hope that we Americans will work together to fix whatever comes down the pike.

#10     Dec 13, 2012