All in the family white trash...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 3, 2009.

1. White trash as opposed to what?
    [​IMG]
    Are you saying it would be redundant to call anyone non-white "trash"?

#31     Apr 10, 2009
  2. z10 can use racial slurs and bend his human rights crusade when it fits his argument. You do not realize that yet?

#32     Apr 10, 2009
  3. So if you, a jew, were to call another jew a "jew bastard" that would make you racist?

LOL!!!

:D

#33     Apr 10, 2009
  4. There are white jews.

You really as not too bright...

#34     Apr 10, 2009
  5. "yes zzzenu, i know, i am one... it is none the less a racial slur"

Man, you are lost. Put on the thinking cap now while I explain...

First, when I say white trash, it is specific to behavior of certain members of a group. I did not say all whites are trash.

Maybe when you say jew bastard you are talking about all jews, which would of course make you a self loathing jew...

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

:D :D :D

A racist makes statements about an entire group of people. Like saying all Jews are cheap bastards, or all whites are trailer trash, or all blacks are criminals, etc. The word all is important, as it designates that all members are attributed with some characteristic or behavior...when in fact not all members of the group share that characteristic or behavior.

That's not what was done in this thread by me. White trash is a term that is specific to a white who acts like a trashy person. It is not racist at all, as there is black trash, Asian trash, Semite trash, Arab trash, Native American trash, East Indian trash, etc.

Yep, you really as not too bright...

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

:D :D :D

My, how I love to see Pavlov's dog after finally getting a tiny little bone...

#35     Apr 10, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

america has become one big trash bump. third world, damn you white boys you have the control and how can you let it get like this :mad: your done.

#36     Apr 10, 2009
  7. Typical non sequitur...

#37     Apr 10, 2009
  8. That makes sense. I guess all blacks aren't "niggers" then.

There are white niggers- whiggers, Asian niggers-chiggers etc.

I think you lost a few too many brain cells with the booze.

I guess if I walk down the street and called I said to a black guy, who was begging, get a job nigger, that would be ok. I'm not talking about all blacks, I am just talking about that one guy.

I think you might be retarded. My apologies to the mentally handicapped.

#38     Apr 10, 2009
  9. Go ahead, walk down the street and say to a black man who is begging "get a job nigger."

Doesn't matter to me what happens next...

Take a wild guess:

Who first began using the term white trash?

A black or a white person...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_trash

#39     Apr 10, 2009
  10. That's logical thinking.

You are truly an idiot.

#40     Apr 10, 2009