All In starting today and tommorow

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by r-in, Sep 22, 2011.

1. r-in

r-in

Ok, I won't say I'm at the bottom, and I believe anyone who does is a fool. I am however going to try and restart my cash into positions and post them here. I am a fan of selling options to get into positions, and I have some that are under water. I will try to make this a place to update all my positions. I am going to be on a buying binge, and an option selling binge starting tommorow.
    I am into CSCO, MSFT, INTC currently in an underwater state, but not by a great deal. I am not concerned with sectors as much as companies with cash and solid positions. CSCO is making me nervous, INTC I am barely underwater, and MSFT overall is ahead. I intend to get into other postions in this thread. I'm looking at PG, ABT, KMB and a few others currently.
    These are not my only positions, but are my trading positions. I have an IRA and other account which is for buy and hold. My idea is to get an idea of over the long term I can beat buy and hold. As such some of my positions may not be updated daily, but I will try to update the trading positions.

2. No please don't. Because nobody would care.

If you must post something to make yourself feel better, do so in the Journal sub-forum. I can guarantee that you will lose interest in your own postings after a few months. I have seen journals come and gone.