All In Round Trip Es

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by shortseller, Dec 24, 2005.

1. I have been doing some research on ES brokers as well.

IB unbundled is more expensive than most (if not all) FCM's, but they are the only firm I have come accross that sweeps your money into an insured account everynight.

So that might be worth the added commission cost for those with larger accounts.

#11     Dec 24, 2005
  2. IB unbundled is $4.80 per round turn. The intraday margin
    is $2000.00 and it is not negotiable.

#12     Dec 24, 2005
  3. rickty

rickty

And the intraday margin extends only until 3:45 EST, at which time they'll offset whatever contracts you have in your account that aren't supported by the overnight (exchange) margin rate.

It if for this reason, I'm also looking elsewhere.

Shortseller, please PM me the name of the brokerage you have found the best deal with.

Richard

#13     Dec 24, 2005
  4. The platform fee is $400/mo. Transact gives $1.10/contract credit towards the $400. Hence, the need to do approx. 18 RT/day.

#14     Dec 24, 2005
  5. realtor

realtor

You could get X-Trader for that price, roughly, which I think is the preferred DOM.

#15     Dec 24, 2005
  6. i have also found FREE TRADER X and 4.75 round trip at www.ghco.com i hear that trader X is very good.. some are charging the 650 a month for it . any thoughts on whats also the platform of preference. thanks everyone so far that has added something to this tread . = )

#16     Dec 24, 2005
  7. This sounds like the TradeMaven Group (previously known as eLocal) deal. If it is Trademaven Group, you will be locking yourself into soon-to-be-proprietary software. And not the strongest, financially speaking, clearing firm.

Regardless of which firm you choose, check financials at...
    http://www.cftc.gov/tm/tmfcm.htm

And check compliance at...
    http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/

Good luck,
    Osorico

#17     Dec 27, 2005
  8. phm1

phm1

check out tradestations all in
    RT's, less than $2.50

#18     Jan 3, 2006
  9. I think thats per side.