All I want to say about Becks gathering.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Stop drooling.

#11     Aug 26, 2010
  2. Drooling over what? The fact that you just admitted that you thought that people who disagree with your political positions deserve to be assaulted?

#12     Aug 26, 2010
  3. Tea party???? What the fuck are you talking about? Who was talking about them??

#13     Aug 26, 2010
  4. #14     Aug 26, 2010
  5. Ofcourse, being Minutemen leaders had nothing to do with the motivation to attack the Mexican family, lets stick to the scumbag version to suit your Tea Party reverse racism narrative.

#15     Aug 26, 2010
  6. #16     Aug 26, 2010
  7. It is ACTUALLY all about HOW SIMPLE the Globalists can get a citizenry to be DIVIDED against each other (like in the CON JOB left / right FALSE two party paradigm).

How does it feel to be THEIR little "divided" bitch, fighting over THEIR "presented" corporate media emotionally PITCHED stories?

WOW...they got you easy...you were a LAYDOWN!!! :eek:

#17     Aug 26, 2010
  8. Sooo... what is the relevance of that thread where you are getting your ass handed to you (again)? How does you getting your ass kicked in that discussion relate to this one? Of course, other than the fact that you were bleeding your panties red crying "racist!!!" in each of them??

To you, any time a white commits a crime where a non white is the victim it's a "hate crime" and "racism". Any time minorities commit crimes against whites the minorities are the "victims". Crime is okay as long as whites are the victims and non whites are the perps. Because really, they are all just commiting crimes because of what the white man has done to them...

#18     Aug 27, 2010
  9. So when NY police calls it hate crime and I quote the article, its my ass handed to me for quoting it. But jumping the gun with mugging theories and going totally wrong is not an issue at all.

Everything is about white victimization for you, there is never another side to anything. Its such a simple world isn't it, bigot.

#19     Aug 27, 2010
  10. Is that why you supported Republican Medina for Texas, you being so neutral and all.

#20     Aug 27, 2010