All I see is a sea of green

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 6, 2006.

1. There isnt enough risk outthere. Apparently junk bonds are going to yield the same as govies.

#11     Nov 6, 2006
  2. spinn

spinn

Al Gore would pardon Saddam........and apologize to him.

#12     Nov 6, 2006
  3. Albert

Albert

And that is why there is a permanent underclass. There is, apparently, an inexhaustible supply of stupidity out there. Maybe that drug addict Rush can explain everything to you jags in simple terms- but I doubt it.
    Albert

#13     Nov 6, 2006
  4. kashirin

kashirin

It can easily go down , it's already going down and it will continue going down. It doesn't matter it's a finite commodity - there is a lot of oil - for many hundreds years
    And don't forget that every dollar up will encourage to use alternatives.
    Also don't forget that oil companies backed by republican party blocked fusion research for a long time - now we 're just 20-25 years from the first commercial fusion powerplant.
    And tomorrow Dems victory will just speed up the process.
    In 30-40 years oil will be useless

#14     Nov 6, 2006
  5. As I predicted many times the rally wil continue..possibly for the next 5-10 years
    ending with another great bubble like in 2000

#15     Nov 6, 2006
  6. Yes, you predicted a huge rally less than a week before the market got crushed back in May...and then you held your hi beta stocks through a massive selloff.

Great call!!! :D

#16     Nov 6, 2006
  7. "Also don't forget that oil companies backed by republican party blocked fusion research for a long time - now we 're just 20-25 years from the first commercial fusion powerplant."

and don't forget democrats backed by various leftists, greens, and nonukes sorts opposed nuclear power, so instead of having a power grid with tons of nuclear power (like, say FRANCE), we have to rely on oil

even the frigging GREEN PARTY has basically admitted it was wrong to oppose nuclear power. jane fonda hysteria movies should not be a basis for energy policy

so, two can play the partisan gamesmanship, sir.

the hysteria over nuclear power is a BIG part of why we are so oil dependant.

and on a statistical basis - oil (and coal for that matter) has killed many 1,000% more people than nuclear power ever did. even considering chernobyl.

hth

#17     Nov 6, 2006

8. Yes of course you are correct. Nasdaq 10K is a birthright.

#18     Nov 6, 2006
  9. S2007S

S2007S

did i hear today that the job numbers were really north of 200,000 rather than the 91,000 they talked about on Friday.

#19     Nov 6, 2006