All Doomsday Refco posts and market continues its march higher.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Ya know I think it's quite funny the amount of "space" you people clog up complaining about AYK's use of space.. and there's not a forum on this board thats clogged up with much of anything. about 5-10 posts a day in most of them if that? Gee how will you EVER keep up?!

#11     Oct 15, 2005
  2. Refco news was a fart in a hurricane.

#12     Oct 16, 2005
  3. I guess GM isnt going bankrupt either.

#13     Oct 17, 2005
  4. yes i think they will {or at least some piece of GM ---when they play the split up game} -- just a matter of time, unless of course the employees will work for free --- LOL!.

#14     Oct 17, 2005
  5. nassau

nassau

Why do Et posters get so irrated and angry if a poster post something they do not agree with.

areyoukidding has posted go data in past I agree and have disagreed with him.

If you do not agree with him then omit the post reply versus the negative commits..
    Everyone is entitled to their oppinion..and it is okay not to agree.

We need to respect each other, although in the past I am also guilty of posting negative posts I try to stay positive and enjoy if not from an entertaining point of view the posts.

w

#15     Oct 17, 2005
  6. thanks, man. i am positive, its just that a lot of negative posters bring me down to their level.. i just have to try and feel sorry for them.

#16     Oct 17, 2005
  7. nassau

nassau

no problem, your point of view(s) have caused me to take a second look at trades I was about to enter. Your post re market going long etc saved me money in several occassions.

Keep posting, all points of views are welcomed here.

w

#17     Oct 17, 2005
  8. thanks. did you see the guy that posted derivatives refco meltdown, the dow just spiked pretty hard. i think we are still in a relief rally mode, but some may start to believe it.

#18     Oct 17, 2005
  9. nassau

nassau

no missed it..
    was just trying to pick up some options prior expiry this week.

market had a pretty good little rally from where I sit.

Looks like I'm going to resemble the parting of the red sea when RFX gets through with me...

good luck with your trades

w

#19     Oct 17, 2005
  10. what does this part mean?

#20     Oct 17, 2005