All Atheist's End up In Hell

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, May 15, 2022.

1. Thank you for addressing the lack of compassion in the original post. I agree with you completely.
    I also apologize, as a Christian, to all atheists for the harshness of the first post and the insensitivity of the title.

Thank you @jason84 for being the first to do so!

And I also apologize if I have ever come across arrogantly in my defense of Biblical truths in the posts that I have written. I don't mean to come across in arrogance or self-righteousness... my only righteousness comes from God. I only write out of concern for people to see their need of a relationship with God, and hope that the "evidences" I post will help someone come into a relationship with Him.

It may seem that I am trying to "win the argument" but I really don't even care about that. God wins in the end. I wish that everyone reading the threads in this section would be saved through Jesus and end up on God's side.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    #511     Jun 27, 2022
    jason84 and Illini Trader like this.
  2. Perhaps you need to read your own post then go back and read all 50 pages of this thread. Student has been very gracious in his interaction with those on this thread.

#512     Jun 27, 2022
  3. Thanks....but he isn't referring to me. I didn't write the first post and was actually terribly upset and embarrassed the first time I did read it.

#513     Jun 27, 2022
  4. themickey

themickey

I think Baron allows the political and religious forums a bit more leeway in terms of correctness and etiquette from the trading related stuff.
    The banter between both camps here in this thread imo is done with a bit of fun, no offense taken.
    I know christians take heaven & hell seriously, but I don't, that's because humans talk bs, that's a fact of life, so ya gotta factor that into the equation.
    AP_20154066105580-1000x667.jpg

#514     Jun 27, 2022
    studentofthemarkets likes this.
  5. :D:D:D:banghead::banghead::banghead::D:D:D

#515     Jun 27, 2022
  6. Good1

Good1

I would say let it sit there, even though i disagree with the idea that hell is someplace else, other than here and now, and disagree with the idea that Judeo-christians aren't in hell, here and now, with those of us whom they feel will be condemned.

Your basic belief system functions as a dog whistle, so let us not be surprised when dogs come for their pound of flesh. I feel you could take more responsibility for your message, and how it insults any god that is actually Good, despite a soft-peddle cloaked in "humility" and "love".

I would remind all Judeo-christians that they too, are atheists, in regards the Christ that i am promoting. There is zero belief in the Good that i promote, not just agnosticism, but an actual pretense to knowing that the Good i promote does not exist...so much so, that, for example, the most zealous Judeo-christian here at ET has me on ignore. Ignorance is really what atheism is all about.

Every Judeo-christian here is attempting to step in front of me to gain converts for your brand. In any other age and place in political history, they would use the power of the majority to crush the message of the Good that i've been promoting. So yes, it's better to be voluntarily humble, and not just because Judeo-christianity has lost deadly political power some centuries ago.

My question for you is, why do you think that you are not included, right here and now, among that/those which have been condemned to hell?

Do you think you are currently located in "middle earth", or some kind of purgatory, which is neither heaven, nor hell? What makes you think that a garden was planted outside the gates of heaven, to be used for produce, some to be taken inside the gates, and some to be discarded in the dump (hell)? What makes you think this paradigm, which is what Judeo-Christianity promotes, isn't itself blasphemous, and worthy of condemnation?

In regards the making of hell, you must admit, and i think you do, that it is already, or will be soon, made by god, for the discarding of the produce that grows in the garden that is not worthy to be brought inside the gates. If it is true that hell is made by god, why do you feel that just because god made the galaxies, that the galaxies are not hell?

Further corroborating my point there is John 3:17 (not to be confused with John 3:16) which says that those who do not believe are "condemned already". Here then, is biblical support for the idea that you are already here, in hell, right now. How could you not be? There was some point when you did not believe in Christ. Why do you think you were not already condemned? And still, if what i'm saying is true, you STILL don't believe in Christ.

If so, how have you escaped the condemnation of hell yourself?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    #516     Jun 28, 2022
  7. jason84

jason84

My apologies to anyone who thought my post was directed to them.
    It was only directed to the original post.

#517     Jun 28, 2022
    studentofthemarkets likes this.