All Atheist's End up In Hell

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, May 15, 2022.

1. Overnight

Overnight

A loving God wouldn't. This is the God that destroys the earth, then makes it whole again. This is a God who claims he is jealous by one sect, then claims it is loving by another sect.

The truth of the matter is that there is no all-arching deity. There is no God. When you die there is nothing, just like how before you were born there was nothing.

The reason people come up with this complicated spiritual bullshit is because they cannot deal with and conceive of the fact that there is no point to their existence. Because there is none. There IS NO POINT to existence! We exist in the moment, and that is ALL!

It is proven EVERY SINGLE NIGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP!

The only reason you know you are alive is because you wake up the next morning and REMEMBER your existence that previous day.

Anyone who has died and come back will know what I am talking about.

#11     May 16, 2022
  2. themickey

themickey

islam-and-hell-does-islam-believe-in-hell.jpg
    Christians love this nonsense, sitting in their huddle groups, dreaming of end times, things like; Book of Revelations doom and Rapture where they are physically transported to heaven while heathen are left shipwrecked.
    Psycho christians!

#12     May 16, 2022
    Frederick Foresight and wartrace like this.
  3. Captain Obvious said: "Your word salad post doesn't answer the question. Why would a loving God send someone to hell simply for not believing the current religious dogma?"

God doesn't send innocent people to hell. God sends people to hell based on their actions. There will come a time when "every violation and disobedience received its just punishment..." Heb 2:2

Belief is the means of escape for those who are facing judgment for things they have done.

#13     May 16, 2022
  4. themickey

themickey

I bet there were a shit load of christians in the twin towers during 911.
    Somehow their buddy God wasn't there that day.
    Above pic reminds me of that.

#14     May 16, 2022
    wartrace likes this.
  5. Why would God keep believers out of the twin towers on 9/11? It isn't God's intention to keep Christians alive on this earth forever. In fact, He looks forward to the day we get to meet Him in heaven! It's "precious" to Him!!

Precious in the sight of the LORD Is the death of His godly ones. Psalm 116:15
    He even sings over us, someday in eternity:

He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. Zeph 3:17
    For a while now I've been wondering what God sounds like when He sings! :)

#15     May 16, 2022
  6. themickey

themickey

WTF do christians waste their time praying?

#16     May 16, 2022
  7. Why do Christians pray if God doesn't ALWAYS rescue them from things like death and problems?

I had a long answer I was writing, but nobody seems to like long answers, so I will just say it as simply as possible:

Because God rewards the praying. The Bible says that if we don't ask, we may not have our needs met. If we ask for things for frivolous things, we are asking amiss.

In my own experience, there have been things that I prayed for that I consider long term requests because I've been praying about them for years. Although exactly what I ask for hasn't happened (yet) there have been many ways that God has intervened and those are like little gifts rewarding me for asking. I'm speaking generally, because it happens that way with many different types of my prayer requests, some long term and some short term.

It's a little bit like the relationship of a parent with a child. A child may struggle to get something done themselves, and sometimes that's a good thing. But there are times when a child should want to ask a parent to help. The child should know the parent WANTS to help and the child should have a close enough relationship with the parent that he/she feels comfortable asking. I think God is a little bit like a parent who is watching a kid struggle to do things on his/her own and wants the child to ask for help. He won't necessarily help if He isn't asked. If He is asked, He will reward something for the asking, even if it is just by giving peace of mind about the issue. Philippians 4:6

#17     May 16, 2022
  8. themickey

themickey

God must view prayer from humans, like a neighbour who hears the little dog yapping next door.
    Endless stupid noise with no meaning.
    God doesn't need your stupid endless prayers, whining on about fuck all.

#18     May 16, 2022
  9. Jesus said, "Until now you have not asked for anything in My name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete." John 16:24 BSB

He wants us to ask. He wants us to see Him answering our prayers so that we can have joy that we are heard by Him.

#19     May 16, 2022
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Don't you understand how ridiculous that is?

He wants us to ask. So we ask. He does not answer our prayers in many circumstances. So what is the point of asking if He is going to be a selective God? What, God has firesales on certain kinds of prayers but not on others?

Don't you understand the folly?

He wants to see Him answering our prayers, when it suits HIM. Not when it will befit US.

Your God is a POS narcissist.

You know what your God should have done? When the George Floyd riots were raging two years ago, this video should have been blaring all over social media to help keep the calm. If you do not understand why, well, ask your God.

#20     May 16, 2022