All Arabs out of the USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Shut the fuck up Rerarden! even your government admitted it was a mistake!

Similar to the mistakes when the bombed 100s of civilian convoys fleeing your barbaric attack.

Calculate??? Khahahaaaaaaaa

Yes buddy, you calculate killing as much civilian as you can from the villages where Hizeb Allah fighters came from so that you will force them to stop fighting in an attempt to spare their families.

Heck, you even bombed a convoy led by Red Cross and all of the international media.

Call it a loser's attempt to get back at the band of warriors who taught you a lesson you will never forget.

Wait a minute, you were taught a similar lesson in 1982 but it seems your so called "mighty army" , which is equipped with the best American killing technology, loves to be spanked every once in a while by warriors with RPJs, Klashnakoves and what ever military equipment your "Mighty Army" leaves behind in their attempt to flee with their tail between their legs.

#11     Jul 31, 2006
  2. Keep mouthing camel boy. Eventually you will get what you are asking for! I am sorry we own you. It is not my fault that you and your people are made to slave away in that shit hole so that I can drive down the lush interstates in my Cadillac. It is not fair I admit, but it is just the way things are in this world. In all of God's wisdom he has seen it fit for us to be your superiors. You need to address whatever it is you have done to piss God off so that he will quit treating you like dogs. My guess is that the things you are doing now are not helping your plight. God obviously loves us and I think if you would try to get along with the ones he obviously loves he would probably take it a little bit easier on you.

#12     Jul 31, 2006
  3. Hello:

Don't really have the time to sort this all out today. I am kind of busy.

Just a reminder, Arabs you have a little less than a week to get packed.

Jews, I want to see some upgraded performance from you guys on the battlefield. Don't make me have to come out there.

Mexicans, I am getting kind of hungry so get ready to make me a burrito. Carnitas, no beans, a little sour cream and guacamole.

Okay then I think that covers it.

Everybody get to work.

Steve

#13     Jul 31, 2006
  4. That just about says it all!

#14     Jul 31, 2006
  5. Steve, great satire. I love it. You speak redneck like a native. You had me going there for a while.

Martin

#15     Jul 31, 2006
  6. Ya know one thing that is funny as hell. With all the morality these damn arabs talk about, do you know where the underage kids go to buy alchohol and cigarettes? They go to the closest Arab owned 7-11. WTF?

#16     Jul 31, 2006
  7. bsmeter

bsmeter

Umm, little known fact.

The bombardment went on WHOLE day.

Because,

There were chinese in those positions. Apparently there seems to be quite a few Chinese in Lebanon making all sorts of "observations" on the capabilities of the advanced US made armaments donated to Zion by the American taxpayer.

This was a message to China. ie. don't fuck with the USA. Exactly the same thing happened with the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.

http://www.commondreams.org/views/041200-101.htm

It's amazing the number of sheep crawling around. Don't you people have a brain? Oh then again please carry on, we need sheep like you abundant in the markets. Time to go fleecing!!! ROTFLMAO!!:D

#17     Jul 31, 2006