ALL Americans should see this question to FED Bernanke

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cold, Feb 29, 2008.

1. There is no end to wars. Wars redistribute wealth and kill off the population. What more could the elite want?

#11     Feb 29, 2008
  2. mokwit

mokwit

Capitalism is dependent on the consumption of manufactured goods, war is the most efficient means of consumption yet devised.

K. Marx

He may have had a point bearing in mind that defence manufacturing still takes place in US. Defence contracters shareprices have not exactly been hurting since Afghanistan and Iraq..................................

#12     Feb 29, 2008
  3. clacy

clacy

If you are going to call people ignorant, you might want to use the word "too/to" correctly.:D

But I do agree with your point for the most part.

#13     Feb 29, 2008
  4. Yes, that's why the corporate CEO's now make so many multiples of the pay of the average worker. They are in a position not to allow their PURCHASING POWER to be eroded. That fact that everyone else's is just magnifies the difference, though it is usually presented as CEO greed rather than the fact everyone else is getting reamed by devaluation.

Both Republicans and Democrats allow that "stealth tax" and never say anything about it - except maybe that Ron Paul guy.

#14     Feb 29, 2008
  5. Why do they want to wipe out the middle class? What good comes of that?

#15     Feb 29, 2008
  6. cold

cold

well no, they don't care for middle class

one way or another,

they only want to manage US debt, the fact that middle class will get fcuked

well.........who cares........they are rich

#16     Feb 29, 2008

7. I can see that the wrong form of 'their' is used, (should be 'they're), but I don't understand why 'too' should be used instead of 'to'.

I know we don't grade for grammer/spelling errors on forums but...since you mentioned the 'to' error can you state the rules for using 'too' versus 'to'.

#17     Mar 1, 2008
  8. cold

cold

WOW you must be come kind of mind job

every year FED takes 10% of your buying power

and you want to know about too and to

god damn people, maybe they deserve everything they will get

#18     Mar 1, 2008
  9. Ha Ha Ha..... Too funny and true.

have you studied a book named animal farm ( by George Orwell ) ? That story has happened in many places in the past and is happening now here in US.

Yes, my friend. Poeple do not know what is happening.
    When their social security check can not even fill up their gas tank. then they will fill it.

No need to explain more.

#19     Mar 1, 2008
  10. good observation. congress and the mainstream media are both central to the problem. they're somewhere between indifferent and complicit

#20     Mar 1, 2008