Alive and Well

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Sep 2, 2003.

1. I guess I may as well jump in here again. Not to belabor the issue, but there are similarities between "professional card counting" and "professional, serious" trading of the market. Both require discipline, understanding of risk/reward, and yes, even tape reading equates somewhat to keeping track of the cards.

Knowing when to enter / exit (whether it be NYSE DOT, INCA, ISLD, or any other access) is the important part of trading, getting "price improvement, etc......and, just for the record, we discourage the "gamblers" out there..those who play video poker or craps or games with a negative edge.

I might make room for a poker table in the expanded office, any takers?

Don

:)

#31     Sep 9, 2003
  2. can't argue with the king :D

#32     Sep 9, 2003
  3. seisan

seisan

You mean there really IS a future in this market after all...?

#33     Sep 9, 2003
  4. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Just leave 'em some funds for trading Don!:D

#34     Sep 9, 2003
  5. Are you all in the same office? Cash and Don? Seems a little funny to be posting like this if you are :)

#35     Sep 9, 2003
  6. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Nope, I'm on the RIGHT coast.

I think I type to Don more than I talk to him.

#36     Sep 9, 2003
  7. All one big, cyber, cosmic community... only seperatated by about 2500 miles. Cash would have to get dressed if he were to come into an actual office.... and I think he prefers his bathrobe.

However, Pacific Time is the best time zone....we can run our schools after the close, and teach night classes at the college.....can't do that on the East Coast..... so we are actually (near) the "correct coast"

Don

#37     Sep 9, 2003
  8. seisan

seisan

Yeah, we know, Don - any excuse for you Bright Boys
    to work around the clock.... :D

Friggin' workaholics!
    ... wives and daughters, too!

#38     Sep 9, 2003