Alienware PC's

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by AC3, Jan 9, 2005.

1. bronks

bronks

Looking at girls in two piece bikinis has cost me a lot of money over the years. I think I could handle men in 3 piece suits for awhile.

#41     Jan 9, 2005
  2. bronks

bronks

Woops...that didn't come out right.:D

#42     Jan 9, 2005
  3. I've had 3 so far made by SYS.COM. I describe generally what I want and they take care of it. The machines don't have any kind of cutting edge look and they are noisy. They dont offer any of the newer high end graphic cards or any other component they think isn't tried and true. 6 monitors is the most you can get set up for. Machines have been running daily since 01 and 02. Had one hard drive failure. I would do biz with them again.

Geo.

#43     Jan 9, 2005
  4. lmfao

Yes, I know what you mean. I cage myself in my own home during the week. I have grown quite fond of Miss Jameson. She costs me very little :cool:

#44     Jan 9, 2005
  5. bronks

bronks

God bless the internet.

#45     Jan 9, 2005
  6. and those with no gag reflex :cool:

#46     Jan 9, 2005
  7. CTTrader

CTTrader

DO NOT BUY AN ALIENWARE PC.

I overpaid for an Area-51 7500 as my primary non-trading computer (I use a great computer from tradingcomputers.com for trading) because I was tired of dealing with Dell (even though Dell owns Alienware).

The computer did not work out of the box and they are very difficult to deal with. After 5 hours on the phone with non english technical support and customer service they told me an on site technician can take a look at it in a week or two, but if I want to return it I have to pay the return shipping and a 15% restocking fee.

Yes they look cool, but that is all I can say for them. After you buy it you will never again speak to a person whose first language is English.

#47     Oct 27, 2006