Aliases Etc

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mytwocents, Mar 27, 2006.

1. I'm curious...I'm 29 and don't feel the need to play the alias game on ET, but I'm also a girl, and I know we mature at a younger age than men (a couple of years faster I believe), so then am I to assume that all you guys on here are 27 or younger?

On another note, so that I can keep up with everyone, how about we post all known aliases here, k? And I'm more or less referring to the ones on here that posts such crap that they are hated, so they come back as someone else until they are hated. (In other words, I'm not talking about the riskarbs here, I'm talking more about the Z10s...)

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

ELCUBANO
    BIGDICKSWINGINGCUBANO
    mytwocentpleasurepole
    and i forget the rest..

:D

p.s. Oh and by the way..im in my 30's :p

3. Which Red State are you from?

Quote from mytwocents:

I'm curious...I'm 29 and don't feel the need to play the alias game on ET, but I'm also a girl, and I know we mature at a younger age than men (a couple of years faster I believe), so then am I to assume that all you guys on here are 27 or younger?

On another note, so that I can keep up with everyone, how about we post all known aliases here, k? And I'm more or less referring to the ones on here that posts such crap that they are hated, so they come back as someone else until they are hated. (In other words, I'm not talking about the riskarbs here, I'm talking more about the Z10s...)

4. i think you just helped make her point about male maturity on this site. not to mention mentality.

5. Huh? Not seeing the relevance here...

Well I know all men (ok, most) have sex on their mind whenever a female is around, and that's ok with me... because my mind is just as, if not, dirtier...it's the aliases that get me though cause I mean if you're too big a meow to fess up to your own sh!t-talking then you can't possibly be even remotely mature

6. Pabst

Pabst

7. BSAM

BSAM

Then may we assume your real name is mytwocents? Girl, what was your mother thinking??

8. well....since there was already a 'Lauren' (ok, so I didn't actually check, but...)

in that case, mytwocents=Lauren

9. Back then, everything was cheaper. :eek:

10. Your post wasn't really about the aliases problem, wasn't it?

I can think of much more obvious examples than z10.

#10     Mar 27, 2006