Algorithms for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gkishot, Jul 2, 2016.

1. conduit

conduit

No but thanks for offering

#51     Jul 3, 2016
  2. gkishot

gkishot

yes, that's what I am going to do. I will take just 1 algo that works on 2 input files & runs a simulation on them. I will supply it to potential buyer. Change the files & he gets diff results.

#52     Jul 3, 2016
  3. conduit

conduit

Realtime data, mate. Not some backtest results. Only realtime signals on real time data cannot be manipulated. Everything else pack your stuff and go home.

#53     Jul 3, 2016
  4. gkishot

gkishot

You are welcome to manipulate the data but u get different result. The app won't show the signals only equity curve. The veracity of the data can be checked against yahoo data.

#54     Jul 3, 2016
  5. conduit

conduit

No mate, as said generate signals to be sent out in real time the second the signal is generated and we can talk. Anything else I simply do not trust a stranger on an anonymous Internet forum. I am happy to look at past performance metrics, and do so often, but only from credible, authenticated sources that are recommended to me on a personal basis.

#55     Jul 3, 2016
  6. gkishot

gkishot

This particular algo generates just one signal per month. This is not a day trading algo so you can't go wrong with entry & exit points. The signals are generated previous day. For how long do you want to receive real-time signals?

#56     Jul 3, 2016
  7. userque

userque

Why not just keep your successful system and sell the signals on a site like www.collective2.com ?

Someone has already insinuated that your system is already on that site.

#58     Jul 3, 2016
  8. gkishot

gkishot

Well, I want to sell algos to pass them on to others. Consider that there is more legacy in doing that.

#59     Jul 3, 2016
  9. J_Smith

J_Smith

If you answer my last question, a simple Yes or No, then this will end very quickly - is that why you will not answer?

You have your chance, otherwise I will be exposing you very shortly.

Honest people have nothing to hide - ebola monkeys will keep jumping up and down till they get a bunch of bananas:D

J_S

#60     Jul 3, 2016