Algorithms for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gkishot, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Still can't understand. Doesn't matter! Good luck!

#11     Jul 2, 2016
    CBC likes this.
  2. Instead of being a salesman about your algorithms, why dont you be a trader and make money off them?

If you developed better algos then make money with them and forget about your old ones.

Unless of course, you selling the snake oil, which is probably what we dealing with here.

#12     Jul 2, 2016
    TraderEX, MarkBrown and Niten Doraku like this.
  3. gkishot

gkishot

I don't mind to share my knowledge with people. At some point you have to do it if you have something valuable to share. I am not selling them just for the sake of profiting from the sale. This is my way of writing a book or starting a traing course.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    #13     Jul 2, 2016
  4. J_Smith

J_Smith

You did not reply to my last post - are you sure you are selling something, going a funny way about it!

J_S

#14     Jul 2, 2016
  5. There is a hole in your logic, it's very much possible to share for free.

I don't buy your intentions, sorry.

#15     Jul 2, 2016
  6. gkishot

gkishot

I am sorry I missed your last post. yes, we can talk.

#16     Jul 2, 2016
  7. gkishot

gkishot

Nobody writes a book or opens a training school for free. It has to be entrance fees.

#17     Jul 2, 2016
  8. J_Smith

J_Smith

Ok GT, I will PM you with my email.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained - I will decide for myself if what you have to offer is worthwhile paying some money for - no problem if it is, no way if it is not?

Thx.

J_S

#18     Jul 2, 2016
  9. gkishot

gkishot

In the offers like that a lot is founded on trust. The question is how I can prove that the deal is real b4 actually making the deal.

#19     Jul 2, 2016
  10. J_Smith

J_Smith

Yes, only a fool gives away anything for free - you have that spot on.

No reason why you shouldn't make some money if what you say is true - if not, then you know you are just wasting your time!

J_S

#20     Jul 2, 2016