Alexandra Pelosi (Nancy's Daughter) is brilliant.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 17, 2012.

1. Typical before we even save anything the liberals already have the savings lined up for their pet projects and they wonder why we are broke? :confused:
    it's DoD not peace corps.

#41     Mar 17, 2012
  2. Where do you get these ideas? Our presence in several countries, from Korea to Japan to Libya are in the name of peace and humanitarian help, from the military not the peace corps. The peace corps can only do so much to help, and are in places that are hopefully not ravaged by war, or in the middle of one.

How is saving money not a good thing? And, doesn't DoD mean Department of DEFENSE, not police or nation building?

c

#42     Mar 17, 2012
  3. ammo

ammo

they see education as a cost,each cost has to be offset by profit,the graft being pulled out of the welfare and prison systems may outway the profit shortterm where the education may take 5o yrs to payback

#43     Mar 18, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ciuGxdMuQLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone who readily believes this is representative of the entire state has either never been there or is so ignorant and biased they'll believe ANYTHING Bill Maher tells them.

I walked around a large farmers market across and down the street from my hotel yesterday, looking for a place to get a haircut. I haven't seen such a large concentration of toothless inbred ignorant poorly clothed economically struggling losers in I can't remember when. I bring it up because I'm not in Mississippi in fact I'm not even in the south. I'm in New Castle Delaware.

#44     Mar 18, 2012
  5. I don't think any believes that this is a fair cross-section of the Mississippi population, and Ms. Pelosi and Maher admit to that in later interviews.

I find 'jaywalking' on the Tonight show just as enlightening however, showing how many people are just so lacking in basic knowledge. Although very humorous to not know the answer to 'who's buried in Grant's tomb' type of thing, sad at the same time. And, this is the enlightened State of California. And, no, not democrats or republicans, just dumb people IMO. Probably couldn't guess how many Senators are in the Senate, oh yeah, they couldn't as I recall.

c

#45     Mar 18, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do, I wouldn't be surprised if there a some right here in this forum that would like to think it does.
    They came right out and admitted they lied to further their political agenda? Good for them.

#46     Mar 18, 2012
  7. So happens to back up my 'jaywalking' comment. Pretty funny.

<iframe id="NBC Video Widget" width="512" height="347" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1391248" frameborder="0"></iframe>

c

#47     Mar 18, 2012

8. No, not so much that as much as simply saying that these people are not the mainstream of MS. They said that initially. And, I still don't think anyone here feels that way. They may something like that just to yank chains of others, goes on a lot around here.

c

#48     Mar 18, 2012
  9. rew

rew

Here in the real world, when I have a budget problem, I invariably find that my biggest expense, utterly dwarfing all others, is taxes. Which I can't do a damn thing about. My salary hasn't gone up in years and other people are outright losing their jobs, but public union employees must be paid, and paid more every damn year. So taxes go up and up.

#49     Mar 18, 2012
  10. I think public employment has been cut by about 500,000 jobs or more, is that not correct?

Do a bit more trading, make up the difference. Makes life so much happier.

c

#50     Mar 18, 2012