Alexandra Pelosi (Nancy's Daughter) is brilliant.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 17, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I thought you said you wanted to bed a celebrity before you die. Here's your chance. Take the old lady. :p

#31     Mar 17, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Taking one for the team? Very noble of you! Just make sure you drink enough that you dont wake up sober, cause it aint going to be pretty at 8:00 in the morning.... :D

[​IMG]

#32     Mar 17, 2012
  3. And countries like Russia and China spend around 100 billion a year on defense and nobody fucks with them yet some think we need to spend 700 billion

#33     Mar 17, 2012
  4. The military industrial complex is taking much more of other peoples money by buying politicians who give 700 billion of tax payer dollars to them

#34     Mar 17, 2012
  5. I'm not defending the welfare queens in that video but thats disputable

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

#35     Mar 17, 2012
  6. I think we could easily cut defense spending in 1/2 if we were not trying to play policeman to the world.

#36     Mar 17, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I wasn't gonna let that wildebeest spend the night. I figure I'd roll off catch my breath then look over and say "you're not dressed yet?

:D

#37     Mar 17, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, but THAT celebrity is near dead herself.

#38     Mar 17, 2012
  9. I agree with that. And I think, if properly done, we could still help the areas that most need humanitarian assistance.

c

#39     Mar 17, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Then you had better work fast! See if you can borrow the jet next weekend and we'll go pick up OHMS and give the Pelosi's a visit. :D

#40     Mar 17, 2012