Alexandra Pelosi (Nancy's Daughter) is brilliant.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 17, 2012.

1. If I have a budget problem I am going to focus on the 700 dollar expense 1st and the 70 dollar expense 2nd

#11     Mar 17, 2012
  2. Imo, this is an irrelevant comparison.

#12     Mar 17, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

It is kind of relevant.... cause if big government, (mostly republicans in this case), was not imposing stupid laws, and throwing people in jail for 10 years for marijuana, we wouldnt have to support the people in prison.

#13     Mar 17, 2012
  4. Oh yea, reminds me, do we include the food we buy for the military.

For chissakes, our gov't sure is feeding a whole lot of people for free.

So let's recap.

Free food stamps

Free food in the homeless shelters.

Free food from private food pantry (Tax write off)

Free food in school, prison, military

Yummy,

Let's give big lardo a food stamp increase.

#14     Mar 17, 2012
  5. Wow, did I wake up in the Twilight Zone?

From Mr. Max: I just saw Bill Mahers show tonight, and i got to admit, Alexandra Pelosi is very smart. Last week she showed some videos of a bunch of toothless rednecks from Mississippi, and when i first saw this, my original thought was that she was simply trying to make southern white people look bad, to prove the point that Republicans are all backword hill billies.....

From Mr. 377: I've never watched Maher but it is interesting that Pelosi's daughter is objective. I would have thought that she was strongly leftist like her mother.

Ever see Dick Cheney's daughter? She is an extremely effective debater.

Maher's donation went to a Super-PAC. Obama said he wouldn't utilize a Super-PAC but he evidently changed his mind when the republicans started funding their own Super-PACs.

From Mr. Ak: Best point she made imo was when she said we spend 70 billion a year on food stamps and 700 billion on defense.

From Mr. L: + 1

All this agreement about Ms. Pelosi, and general civility. I may have to pinch myself, good to see this, seriously.

c

#15     Mar 17, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Screw Nancy Pelosi and her evil spawn.

#16     Mar 17, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, im surprised that this didnt turn into a pissing contest given the fact that the Pelosi name in and of itself is a lightning rod.

#17     Mar 17, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I saw it Max. The funny part was how the audience was laughing like crazy last week about the rednecks and they didn't say a word while watching the welfare queens. Why don't liberals have a sense of humor. I mean clearly it was funny as well as disturbing. Did they really not know how to react. Pelosi even told them beforehand that they wouldn't react. I think that video really encapsulates our welfare system really well and why people vote the way they do.

#18     Mar 17, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6cGBNu9IL_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy!

#19     Mar 17, 2012
  10. +1, excellent post.

#20     Mar 17, 2012