Alexa Pearl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optionpro007, Feb 21, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Explore
    [​IMG]
    alexa.pearl
    Alexa Pearl

20 SC:Alexa.PearlTv
    my naughty side

tagged in

followers
    following

[​IMG]
    It's not what I do, but the way I do it. It's not what I say, but the way I say it Click the link in my bio to find out just how naughty I can be : @mike.fx MUA: @glitterbeee - 22 hours ago

2,727 Likes
    30 Comments
    [​IMG]
    If we all had a bong, we'd all get along : @mike.fx MUA: @glitterbeee - 2 days ago

3,162 Likes
    52 Comments
    [​IMG]
    She's a little bit of heaven with a wild side Do you want to see my wild side? Click the link in my bio to join #ganjagirl - 3 days ago

4,687 Likes
    36 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Want access to my naughtiest photos and videos posted daily? I take custom requests, and send personal snaps Click the link in my bio or go to AlexaSnaps.com to come play with me! - 4 days ago

4,968 Likes
    52 Comments
    [​IMG]
    When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better Wanna see me get bad? Click the link in my bio to find the fun : @luna__stylez - 5 days ago

4,175 Likes
    24 Comments

[​IMG]
    You can stay and play but your clothes must go To see the full uncensored version follow my Twitter :MissAlexaPearl : @mike.fx MUA:@glitterbeee #ganjagirls - 6 days ago

2,189 Likes
    35 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Happy Valentine's Day Loves Check out the link in my bio for a heavenly time with me #love#letsgetnaughty - 7 days ago

2,146 Likes
    38 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Let's misbehave Click the link in my bio to join my private Snapchat where I post my naughtiest photos and videos daily! I'll be at the ganja girl house the next couple days so don't miss the fun : @luna__stylez #ganjagirl - 8 days ago

2,435 Likes
    26 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life : @luna__stylez - 9 days ago

2,068 Likes
    14 Comments
    [​IMG]
    A joint a day keeps the doctor away Double tap if you agree - 10 days ago

2,941 Likes
    79 Comments
    Think I loved you in another life, Even in the dark Even when it's cold you stay true even, Even hell would feel like heaven with you #ganjagirls- 11 days ago

2,302 Likes
    34 Comments

[​IMG]
    No one is you and that is your power #beyou #ganjagirls #smile - 15 days ago

2,322 Likes
    48 Comments
    [​IMG]

Happy Super Bowl Sunday To spice things up tonight subscribe to my naughty private Snapchat for my raw uncensored photos and videos! Click the link in my bio for more! #superbowl #ganjagirls- 16 days ago

1,777 Likes
    53 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Confidence breeds beauty #ganjagirls#loveyourself - 19 days ago

2,211 Likes
    34 Comments
    [​IMG]
    It's lit Comment your favorite strain : @mike.fx MUA: @glitterbeee #alexapearl - 21 days ago

2,998 Likes
    76 Comments
    [​IMG]
    It's a good week to have a good week Make sure to check out my New twitter- Missalexapearl #mondaymotivation #fitness #booty #ganjagirls - 22 days ago

2,324 Likes
    28 Comments
    [​IMG]

Looks like Barbie, smells like Marley Do you want to watch me get lit naked? Click the link in my bio #ganjagirls #alexapearl - 24 days ago

1,942 Likes
    29 Comments

Sassy, Classy and bad-assy Follow my Snapchat for more: Alexapearltv #ganjagirls #alexapearl - 25 days ago

2,175 Likes
    39 Comments

2. [​IMG]
    In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you #alexapearl#ganjagirls - 26 days ago

2,848 Likes
    46 Comments
    [​IMG]
    "You got me lifted feeling so gifted, sugar how you get so fly?" Photographer: @mike.fx MUA: @glitterbeee #ganjagirls - 27 days ago

2,945 Likes
    42 Comments
    [​IMG]

It's always lit at the @ganja.girls house! So much more to come, were just getting started #ganjagirls #baesnaps @mike.fx - 28 days ago

2,182 Likes
    83 Comments
    [​IMG]
    "No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart" #selfie#alexapearl #ganjagirls - 28 days ago

1,587 Likes
    34 Comments
    Hey guys I just started my naughty premium snapchat. (Click the link in my Bio) I can't wait to see you there! #ganjagirls #photoshoot - 30 days ago

2,086 Likes
    31 Comments

[​IMG]
    Did you make someone smile today? 11k I am so blessed! I've got a surprise for you, Check out the link in my bio to learn more! #behappy #ganjagirl#ganjagirlshouse - 1 month ago

1,605 Likes
    18 Comments
    [​IMG]
    I had so much fun shooting with @mike.fx for Ganja Girls! Go check them out @ganja.girlsMUA: @Glitterbeee - 1 month ago

3,220 Likes
    88 Comments
    [​IMG]

It's Friday and I'm feeling #frisky ! Shoot me a DM if your a photographer interested in collaborating! #sexy #natural #curvy #nomakeup #prettygirls#cute #bayarea #norcal #stoner #ganjagirls - 2 months ago

1,128 Likes
    17 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Got me going mad when you dress like that photocreds: my man #bae #wifey #curvy #petite#modeling #photoshoot #sexy #stoner #cannabis#hotwomen #brunette #letsplay - 2 months ago

1,557 Likes
    16 Comments
    [​IMG]
    It's Friyayyy ️ - 2 months ago

1,564 Likes
    17 Comments
    [​IMG]
    #humpday feels - 2 months ago

2,727 Likes
    62 Comments

[​IMG]
    I know you like it, but it drives you insane #ganjagoddess #ganjagirls #lingerie #boudior#woman #hot #babe #stoner #cannabis#victoriasecret #petite #curvy #32ddd #holidays#brunette #mgw_photography photographer: @mgw_photography Makeup/Hair: the beautiful @hollyanneb - 2 months ago

2,104 Likes
    30 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Photographer: @mgw_photography MAUH: @hollyanneb - 2 months ago

1,643 Likes
    14 Comments
    [​IMG]

My heart is pure, and my booty real - 2 months ago

1,611 Likes
    44 Comments
    5 facts about me: 1. I'm taken, by the love of my life. Going on 4 years and never been happier! He's supportive and featured in my private Snapchat! 2. I'm a licensed EMT 3. I love weed 4. I am a mommy to a pit bull and panther chameleon 5. I love making new friends - 2 months ago

806 Likes
    3 Comments
    [​IMG]
    "I used to feel so devastated, At times I thought I'd never make it. But now I'm on my way to greatness and all it ever took was patience" - 2 months ago

837 Likes
    7 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - 2 months ago

613 Likes
    5 Comments

[​IMG]
    Because, who would have ever thought So many photos to share with you all - 2 months ago

367 Likes
    3 Comments