Alex Wasilewski article in Futures Truth

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TiffanyTrades, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Dazz

Dazz

I like trading the YM a lot but so really few rooms trade it; so then Dow Daddy is to be set aside as a scam yes? Alex W has a new web site - weird: http://alexwasilewski.com/

#21     Feb 17, 2020
  2. Dazz

Dazz

And this is Alex W now.
    upload_2020-2-19_13-37-49.png

#22     Feb 19, 2020
  3. Neet

Neet

Massive snake oil, total liar and just flat out bad human being.

#23     May 5, 2020
    Dazz likes this.
  4. Dazz

Dazz

a viper, that used obscenities, vulgarities and insults in every email, wrote like a 3rd grader, confirmed psychoneurosis by two psychiatrists, never actually trade but went from Puretick to Market Dancer and not hides in Dow Daddy.

#24     May 5, 2020
  5. Dazz

Dazz

alex w finally admitted his involvement in Dow Daddy 1.5 years after I beat that room down: Our Mission
    Hi, this is Alex Wasilewski, the founder of DowDaddy.com.

see this video on Dow Daddy: 2985 views!

#25     Jun 26, 2020
  6. Dazz

Dazz

Alex W finally came out of the closed and admitted he formed Dow Daddy: Our Mission: Hi, this is Alex Wasilewski, the founder of DowDaddy.com.

I emailed him and asked if he was taking his anti-psychotic meds; he wrote back:

So you are saying that I am legally insane correct? Cool. o I could visit you take a sword and slice up you and your family urinate on their corpses while playing a guitar when the cops come (insane people would not know they are doing anything wrong) and I would plead insanity and beat the charges? Hmmm.

Why would you antagonize such a person? LOL. And who is the fucking moron who writes emails to crazy people? LOL

#26     Jun 26, 2020
  7. Dazz

Dazz

what is the update on the Alex W writings and memoirs?

#27     Aug 31, 2020
  8. Dazz

Dazz

There are many high critical videos recently posted about Alex W and his rooms:

Dow Trading Rooms: 3062 views.
    Felons, Criminals and Rogue Traders: 2739 views.
    Dow Daddy: only 409 views.

So with so much negative postings where are this memoirs??? Updates???? Nothing to say???/

#28     Sep 13, 2020
  9. Dazz

Dazz

Alex W being investigated by CFTC for fraud; memoirs might be written from prison!

#29     Oct 6, 2020
  10. Like Reggie Jackson once said, "Fans don't boo nobodies."

#30     May 8, 2021