Alex Wasilewski article in Futures Truth

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TiffanyTrades, Jun 21, 2018.

1. manonfire

manonfire

6A8A2957-BEBA-4353-8E66-A580B184AC9E.png

#11     Dec 30, 2018
  2. schweiz

schweiz

Spectra cannot be found (anymore) in the members list.

2018-12-30 14_56_29-Search Results for Query_ Wasilewski _ Elite Trader.jpg

#12     Dec 30, 2018
  3. I was not a member when Alex was active on ET. But I know his current email address.
    It is Cirrus312a@gmail.com.
    Exchanged an email with him about 2 weeks ago.
    He is writing a book about his experiences Trading, whistle-blowing etc. I know he already did two recent articles in Futures Truth Magazine

#13     Apr 7, 2019
  4. Spectras was his partner Jeff's ET account. Alex never had one.
    He used Jeff's or Geoff's.

#14     Apr 7, 2019
  5. AXM

AXM

Puretick to MarketDancer to Dow Daddy is a Alex W scam shell game; no data, no track records, no trades called or executed in real time; also say Puretick/MarketDancer under CFTC investigation. Maybe Alex W should get his bitch name?

#15     Apr 20, 2019
  6. AXM

AXM

Alex W article in Futures Truth was a title taken from Dr. Dean's article originally - see attached

#16     Apr 20, 2019
  7. Alex W

Alex W

Alex did write his book already - it is listed among the 10 shortest books ever written:

1. The Book of Virtue, by Bill Clinton.
    2. My Plan to Find the Real Killers, by OJ Simpson.
    3. Strom Thurmond: Intelligent Quotes.
    4. Al Gore: The Wild Years.
    5. Transparent and profitable trades, by Alex Wasilewski
    6. Mike Tyson's Guide to Dating Etiquette
    7. Famous Eskimo Surfers
    8. Dr. Kevorkian’s Collection of Motivational Speeches
    9. One Hundred and One Spotted Owl Recipes by the EPA
    10. America’s Most Popular Lawyers

#17     May 11, 2019
  8. Alex W

Alex W

A few postings back Alex has a pic of him with TG T-shirt; Flex wrote something about that pic and posted the pic below: Flex wrote: "noticed that the picture of Alex Wasilewski wearing his Top Gun T shirt was taken down when he was criticized for having yellow teeth. But I give Alex credit: no one I know would be caught dead wearing such a jerky T shirt in public, much less posting it in a chat room. However, a Puretick employee provided me with the original picture and it is obvious the posted picture has been altered by Photoshop: see for yourself. On the left in the previously posted pic; on the right is the original pic as taken years ago, showing a somewhat wider face and Alex's facial deformities, consistent with a head shot of a 2013 posted video of Alex. Shame on you Alex for being untruthful over the entire time of this thread." I kind of have to agree.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    #18     May 13, 2019
  9. Is that picture correct? Did you alter your own photo?

#19     Jun 27, 2019
  10. Referring to Tiffany Trades comment above, is it true Alex Wasilewski is writing a book and if so will he include his special sexual affairs with female staff at Puretick, such as Sandra and Tanya? And his pending CFTC investigation for fraud?

#20     Jul 14, 2019