Alex L. Wasilewski, Jack Hershey & Adolph Hitler walk into a bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Hey look who just joined us gang?

The biggest, multi-alias wank-job to ever hit ET in the past 3 years. :D

I keep hoping he'll blow-out, go away and leave us alone ... but I guess it just ain't happened yet. (here's hoping) :p

The only reason he wants the thread put in Chit-Chat is because that's where he feels most comfortable. :eek:

#41     Apr 11, 2009
  2. Back to the original topic of the thread...

I say the holocaust never would have happened if Hitler had had the drink with Jack Hershey because he would have broken his beer bottle and used the glass to slit his own wrists after listening to Hershey's drivel.

#42     Apr 11, 2009
  3. OMFG, I almost fell off of my chair at that one! :p :D

Then Jack could have been the hero that he's always wanted to be. :)

#43     Apr 11, 2009
  4. the1

the1

LOL. Good one!

#44     Apr 11, 2009
  5. Cutten

Cutten

Perspective - google it.

#45     Apr 11, 2009
  6. I've got a joke about that

#46     Apr 12, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Hitlers anger and hate arose because he found it to be the best thing to do from a political point of view if he wanted to gain power. It could have just as easily been anyone else, a scape goat is always needed though to work the idiots up into a froth.

Thomas Edison nailed it when he said "Five percent of men think, ten percent think they do, and 85% of men would rather die". (this is not a comment on you, rather on the m<i>asses</i> )

Brandon

#47     Apr 12, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Hitlers motives towards the Jews was exactly the same as Barney Frank's was towards the AIG executives and their families. Just a tool and a scape goat. The fact that some people might get hurt, and some might even die mattered as much to Hitler as it appears to have mattered to Barney Frank in his quest for more power. The only difference between what Hitler did and what Frank did is that Hitler's shit got more people hurt. Morally Hilters action ended up worse, but they started off exactly the same.

Brandon

#48     Apr 12, 2009
  9. Yes I'm sure the fact he was an amoral nutter had nothing to do with it

#49     Apr 12, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I didnt say that. You'd have to be not to care about the possible effects of your actions. I'm simply saying that we have a group of leaders who are doing the exact same thing Hitler did right before the gas chambers got going, and they are just as amoral and just as nuts. (and it doesnt just include Democrats, my own Iowa Senator Grasley (a Republican) played the same sick game and should be held in the same contempt) We as a country have lost our way because our loyalty to party is such that we let them by with this bullshit as long as they are on our side.

#50     Apr 12, 2009